Edit History

Galifrey1965

Galifrey1965

20 minutes ago, Hrod Land said:

Do you play with days on standard length? You have quite a bit of levels, resources and loot for day 7, at least from what I could glance from your vid. Maybe I just underestimate going for INT straight off the bat and questing your buttocks off, I never really specialize in that tree.

I think on this particular game I was playing 90 minute days, but TBH I usually spec intellect so it makes a little difference. And yes I quest and work my @%$*#! off, even at night ;) I am very good at choosing the right places and doing the right jobs (he says modestly :D)

Galifrey1965

Galifrey1965

18 minutes ago, Hrod Land said:

Do you play with days on standard length? You have quite a bit of levels, resources and loot for day 7, at least from what I could glance from your vid. Maybe I just underestimate going for INT straight off the bat and questing your buttocks off, I never really specialize in that tree.

I think on this particular game I was playing 90 minute days, but TBH I usually spec intellect so it makes a little difference. And yes I quest and work my @%$*#! off, even at night ;)