B169 Removes all Perk Levels, GS, and Level

JCL

On 7/17/2020 at 8:10 PM, JCL said:

Just did the update, and come to find that all my perks are zeroed out except for the category headings, which are Level 1.

Additionally my Game Stage and Level are now back to Level 1 (I was Level 25 with 1073 kills).

I understand the risks of using 'experimental' but never had a game completely trashed before with all the B18 and the prior B19 updates.  And one can't roll back sadly.

Oh well.

First line of the patch notes....

Note:

There is a chance that character progression will be reset, if you continue a savegame from b163, due to a change.

As always we recommend starting over with a new savegame during experimental..

4 hours ago, madtag76 said:

My biggest problem is not the XP wipe, its the loosing all the books and schematics I had found.  Also missing the 4 bonus skill points for finishing the initial questline.

D'OH! you lost the skill books etc too?!? sonofa.. well, WAS gonna just add xp my way back to where I was, but guess thats out then..

5 hours ago, madtag76 said:

My biggest problem is not the XP wipe, its the loosing all the books and schematics I had found.  Also missing the 4 bonus skill points for finishing the initial questline.

If you are able to use "selfgivexp", you can also use creative menue to give you all the books and schematics you remember of already owning. If not, there is suddenly a lot of books you will be happy to find again 😉

Archived