A20 - AGF HUDPlus

AuroraGiggleFairy

On 7/31/2021 at 7:23 AM, Talyrius said:

Option A works much better alongside the Twitch integration.

Oh Sweeeet! I haven't tested that one out. Are there any adjustments needed for the Twitch integration or do you feel it is all good? Or rather, could you send a photo of what it looks like when you use it? I greatly appreciate the feedback and help.

8 hours ago, Riles said:

Oh Sweeeet! I haven't tested that one out. Are there any adjustments needed for the Twitch integration or do you feel it is all good? Or rather, could you send a photo of what it looks like when you use it? I greatly appreciate the feedback and help.

My brother has been streaming with it, so you can see what it looks like in use on his recent broadcasts. He also provided me with some screenshots to share with you.

80% UI Scale (preferred):

spacer.png

100% UI Scale:

Twitch integration may interfere with quest indicators here. Perhaps the Twitch stuff should be relocated to the top of the bottom-right area in your HUD mod?

spacer.png

Edited by Talyrius (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Dracconis69 said:

@Riles Wanted to show you the revamp I did on your hud. In this particular instance I removed the PVP stat as it is a single player game and I also added the "Always" HP bar to the file.

spacer.png

Cool! Glad you got something that works for you. 🙂

On 8/29/2021 at 10:58 AM, shcelin said:

love the hud vary use full though am wondering is there anyway to increases the toolbelt slots after playing a bit of the darkness falls mod those extra 5 toolbelt slots where vary nice XD

Yes indeed..... 5 extra toolbelt slots!!! holy crap. I'm guessing to do that, they would also have to be "resized." But if you are interested in looking at the code, it is under the windows.xml file. Or is this something you would like help with? I will add this to my "make a compatibility version" list. Not sure how soon I can get to it.

Edited by Riles (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Riles said:

What I did was move all the Player stats from the bottom right over to the left side so that people are not having to look in 2 different locations and for people like me that stream so that my viewers are not having to do the same thing.

10 hours ago, Riles said:

Yes indeed..... 5 extra toolbelt slots!!! holy crap. I'm guessing to do that, they would also have to be "resized." But if you are interested in looking at the code, it is under the windows.xml file. Or is this something you would like help with? I will add this to my "make a compatibility version" list. Not sure how soon I can get to it.

i have tried to add myself but cant get the slot to actually show for use it only shows the # indicator thats at the top not the item box just not sure how to get it to show fore use   

On 5/3/2021 at 6:22 PM, AuroraGiggleFairy said:

Hello all! Final Beta version of my HUD1.08 is here. Hopefully will officially publish both soon. The focus of this update is the Chatbox. 

1. It is BEHIND all the other windows.

2. It is now on the RIGHT side

3. The background of the text now fades away WITH the text

Two Options. A and B.

Option A puts the chatbox ABOVE the quest tracker (and moves the quest tracker down a bit.)

Option B puts the chatbox BELOW the quest tracker.

HUDPlus1.08a Download

HUDPlus1.08b Download

....perhaps I should also make an Option C... for leaving the chatbox where it is but with the added features? Thoughts?

Love this!  Do you have plans to update for A20?

7 hours ago, JoeDaFrogman said:

Love this!  Do you have plans to update for A20?

I do!

I unfortunately struggle with updating it on the forums so it isn't here at the moment. But it is updated on Nexusmods. Sorry if you don't like using that site. But I will work on getting things updated on the forums and 7daystodiemods soon.

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/870

On 12/7/2021 at 8:43 AM, AuroraGiggleFairy said:

I do!

I unfortunately struggle with updating it on the forums so it isn't here at the moment. But it is updated on Nexusmods. Sorry if you don't like using that site. But I will work on getting things updated on the forums and 7daystodiemods soon.

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/870

Thanks!   question: is there any way to add the Lootstage to your UI since it now changes based on biome and POI?   

second question, how hard would it be the update/change back to the previous layout in 1.07?  I really prefered the non stacked food/water/experience bars as I got used to it?  If it's fairly easy with some pointers, I can likely do it myself, but if not would there be any way to convince you to have two versions?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 6:20 PM, JoeDaFrogman said:

Thanks!   question: is there any way to add the Lootstage to your UI since it now changes based on biome and POI?   

second question, how hard would it be the update/change back to the previous layout in 1.07?  I really prefered the non stacked food/water/experience bars as I got used to it?  If it's fairly easy with some pointers, I can likely do it myself, but if not would there be any way to convince you to have two versions?

Actually it is pretty easy to do at least for the water, food, and xp as that is located in the windows.xml file. You just need to open it in something like Notepad++ and then do a search for those 3 terms. Once you find them all you do is delete the respective blocks of code (just study the layout of the code to know what is the beginning and end of each block of code). Save the file and load the game and you should have it back to the way you like it. At least in theory it should work.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get this to work in version 20 latest stable. The bottom left is missing all the extra information. The bar and information at the top works. I installed both versions you have on the first page. This is setup on a dedicated server.

I fixed it was a mod that didn't work with it. The UI looks great!

Edited by Greymantle (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

Just installed the EAC friendly/ Non-Enhanced version yesterday, & I love it.

However, I've been playing on a friend's "server" that they"host"/ comes online when they continue their singleplayer save & only part of the HUD works, as I noticed today.

The colored text on locked, unlocked crates, etc. is the only portion that works. Everything else that this mod changes remains default on the friend's server.

I will note that everything works 100% fine in my singleplayer saves.

Only reason I can think of is maybe because they don't have this mod installed themselves??

My only installed 7DTD mod is this one.

Cheers,

KN1IGHT