Gouki´s A19/A20/A21 Modlets

Gouki

2 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day Sir

May I ask what the HP is on the Steel for all ........ Since TFP decided to reduce it on some of theirs ..... I like the Old system of building, it felt more real and if Steel is 10000 or better ... than I will download.

Thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Hi gpcstargate

The hp of the steel is 10000, I thought to put it a little higher, but in the end I decided to leave it as it was.
Regards

Good day and Thank You

I was thinking ... which most of the time that is a bad thing, Lol 

Do you remember Scrap Iron frames and Block? If so, Is there a chance to put that into this or a mod pack ... it was still in the CM in A-19 ... but removed from main game when A-19 came out as an option ... or ... required block before concrete 3 stages _ 1 just frame / then upgrade to galvanized block which had 1000 hp / then upgraded to scrap iron block with hp 2500 ... it was great to build with, but mainly good for a lightweight roof that could take a beating from vultures.

I was just wondering and thought that it might be nice to bring back all the old block ... with All the New Shapes.

Thanks again ... Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

mod "GK Old System Upgrade" updated.

Scrap iron block, scrap iron reinforced and stainlessSteel are added.
Recipe is added for all the blocks that have been added, later the recipes of concrete blocks, steel blocks and stainlessSteel will be blocked at Advanced Engineering level 4, because they are too easy to manufacture.

Some shapes don't get full Hp (they get half or much less Hp), which is good.
Until TFP removes the blocks and textures (I pray you not), the mod will remain as it is, but in case they remove them, I will add textures from other blocks.

A20.0_2021.jpg

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

3 hours ago, jonsmith31415 said:

Hello first off thank you for making the GK Old System Upgrade mod for alpha 20, two quick questions

1. can steel be upgraded into stainless steel?

2. does the concreate upgrade to wet concreate or reinforced concreate?

thank you

Hi jonsmith31415

The steel block can be improved to stainless steel, the resourceForgedSteel is used, later I will add another resource to improve it instead of using ForgedSteel.
The concrete block is not improved to poured concrete, because TFP eliminated the texture and for the moment it will only be improved to reinforced concrete, later I will add it but with a different texture.
Regards and Happy Holidays

1 hour ago, HYper said:

im lost. for the brick mold.. said i need brick to get brick mold. yet brick mold needs brick, its like no win, lol

or is there something im missing?

Hi HYper

The bricks can be harvested from the gray Brick pallets that are found in some places on the map.
So you can make the brick mold.

16 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi HYper

The bricks can be harvested from the gray Brick pallets that are found in some places on the map.
So you can make the brick mold.

Hi, thanks! i found them. 

yes you as well, enjoy your holiday and thanks again for mod and the answer also!

curious, does blocks affect the hatches? both my wood and steel hatches seem to have disappeared but when i go into creative mode, i see it there.  just can't make it when in non cm mode.

Edited by HYper (see edit history)

19 hours ago, HYper said:

Hi, thanks! i found them. 

yes you as well, enjoy your holiday and thanks again for mod and the answer also!

curious, does blocks affect the hatches? both my wood and steel hatches seem to have disappeared but when i go into creative mode, i see it there.  just can't make it when in non cm mode.

Hi HYper

I just tested it with the hatches and it does not affect anything, I can improve and update them without any problem.
The hatches are not improved like the blocks and their shapes, it should not affect.
I left the game and re-entered the game and my metal hatches and the bunker hatch are still there.
You may have another mod that causes conflict.
I am playing singleplayer, not multiplayer.
Regards

So one thing I am curious about. Was the choice of how to rework useful tires. I remember using this mod in alpha 19. It was nice for a low chance. To just pick up a tire. bypassing the need for acid. Acid is by far the most annoying aspect. Of doing any vehicle in this game. I honestly struggle to understand the point. Of simply replacing one resource. You already got for breaking a tire. With rubber while still making you need acid. Isn't the point of adding a mod. To make things different or possibly better. Than the devs ham fisted way of balancing things? But at the same time. I might be missing something in the design process. Some reasoning or logic might be eluding me. So I thought I would ask. As who better to explain such. Than the person who made the modlet to begin with.

2 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

Interesting idea, but I guess this mod doesn't allow you to pick them up, correct?

No, just repair them, it would be too easy to do so.
Regards
Happy holidays everyone

4 hours ago, Tpunk21 said:

So one thing I am curious about. Was the choice of how to rework useful tires. I remember using this mod in alpha 19. It was nice for a low chance. To just pick up a tire. bypassing the need for acid. Acid is by far the most annoying aspect. Of doing any vehicle in this game. I honestly struggle to understand the point. Of simply replacing one resource. You already got for breaking a tire. With rubber while still making you need acid. Isn't the point of adding a mod. To make things different or possibly better. Than the devs ham fisted way of balancing things? But at the same time. I might be missing something in the design process. Some reasoning or logic might be eluding me. So I thought I would ask. As who better to explain such. Than the person who made the modlet to begin with.

Hi Tpunk21

The point is basically to give variety to the recipe and to continue with the complexity of finding acid, there is no more.
If your problem is acid, you can download a mod from the forum or from another page and it will be easier for you to make them.
You can still continue with the A19 mod (you need to check it first), in case of some small bug, it could be updated.
Regards
Happy holidays everyone

Thoughts: I wonder why the curiosity for this simple change, in previous versions the tires gave resourceForgedSteel and resourceOil, and no person was curious about that, the detail is the acid.

mod "GK Old System Upgrade" updated.

Changes v1.2:
PouredConcrete block is added stage 1 and 2, it has a different texture because the original is not there, the blocks are improved the same as the others, because using upgraded rate the block disappears and using plantgrowing marks an error.

The rebarFrameIron block is added in a different way (another texture and shape) and improved to pouredConcrete stage 2.
Now rebarFrameIron is needed to fabricate the concreteReinforced block, which is fabricated in the workbench.

Two new items are added: Accelerator concrete and Steel polish homemade.
The first one is for the modified concreteMix recipe, now it also asks for a bucket of water.
The second is to improve the StainlessSteel blocks and to manufacture the block, which is manufactured on the workbench.

The stone axe will only upgrade blocks to brick.
The hammer improves blocks up to concreteReinforced.
The nail gun improves all the blocks.

I may forget a few changes, but these are the majority.

New mod added  "GK Snowberry Returns"

New mod added  "GK Herbal Painkillers"

New mod added  "GK Clean Money ATM"

Happy start of the year everyone.
Enjoy the mods.

Hello Gouki,

My husband and I are quite interested in using your Less Grass mod, but we were wondering if it's server-side? If not, if my husband was to set the XML to limit the grass, will the people connecting to it have to do the same?

Many thanks for your help! :)

2 hours ago, Odyne said:

Hello Gouki,

My husband and I are quite interested in using your Less Grass mod, but we were wondering if it's server-side? If not, if my husband was to set the XML to limit the grass, will the people connecting to it have to do the same?

Many thanks for your help! :)

Hi Odyne

It should work without any problem, my mod does not add any assets or custom icons.
Check it out and if it doesn't work, use the method you mention.
Regards

Hi Gouki, it seems "GK Clean Money ATM" has issues. I've put it into my server in Mods folder. In game there are invisible icons, if in creative menu i try to grab the ATM, it's invisible, it has no numbers and i can't grab it to test it in my server. So am I unlucky or the mod need to be updated or something? Since i don't see it needs to be installed even locally on the client side, I think it should work OOB server side, right?

EDIT: Solved installed it locally. I REALLY suggest you on the thread here 

https://7daystodiemods.com/gk-clean-money-atm/

to clearly write it needs to be installed server side AND locally on EACH client to make it work correctly

Edited by BarillaRambo (see edit history)

On 1/8/2022 at 6:47 AM, BarillaRambo said:

Hi Gouki, it seems "GK Clean Money ATM" has issues. I've put it into my server in Mods folder. In game there are invisible icons, if in creative menu i try to grab the ATM, it's invisible, it has no numbers and i can't grab it to test it in my server. So am I unlucky or the mod need to be updated or something? Since i don't see it needs to be installed even locally on the client side, I think it should work OOB server side, right?

EDIT: Solved installed it locally. I REALLY suggest you on the thread here 

https://7daystodiemods.com/gk-clean-money-atm/

to clearly write it needs to be installed server side AND locally on EACH client to make it work correctly

Hi BarillaRambo

I didn't put any description in my mods about that because most people already have an idea (if a mod doesn't work one way on Server, it has to be done the other way).
I already put the description in my forum post, for any other inconvenience.
Regards

On 1/11/2022 at 6:35 PM, jonsmith31415 said:

Hello Gouki,

i just wanted to say thank you, your mod GK Old System Upgrade, has made the the game better for me and i really appreciate all the hard work you put into it.

thanks again

Hi jonsmith31415

I'm glad you liked the mod, enjoy it.
Regards