Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

11 hours ago, Dracula said:

That's what happened to mine.  I immediately exited, turned on cheats, and spawned a replacement back in.

They DO explode when vehicle health hits 0%; and any time you're under 20% that can be ONE vulture.

See, this right here is what I believe is the core truth of the issue of vultures. It isn’t about how annoying they are or how difficult they are. It is about the threat they represent. Threat level is something that can be designed into the game in a measurable way.

Tom will be annoyed and Jerry will find it too difficult but that is their own personal experiences and the devs can’t mind read especially when Sue finds it fun and Debbie finds it too easy with the same implementation. 

But threat is measurable. If the devs want there to be a chance that a player’s vehicle will explode if they are dumb enough to take it out with less than 20% hp left then that is the threat and consequence designed into the game. 

No matter how you feel about vultures, they represent a threat as we travel around. They cannot just be ignored because of the threat they bring.  Without them in the game there would be no threat.

This would mean that a 4x4 at 100% and a 4x4 at 10% would be exactly the same. Perhaps that’s what you really want?

Roland

Roland

That's what happened to mine.  I immediately exited, turned on cheats, and spawned a replacement back in.

They DO explode when vehicle health hits 0%; and any time you're under 20% that can be ONE vulture.

See, this right here is what I believe is the core truth of the issue of vultures. It isn’t about how annoying they are or how difficult they are. It is about the threat they represent. Threat level is something that can be designed into the game in a measurable way.

Tom will be annoyed and Jerry will find it too difficult but that is there own personal experiences and the devs can’t mind read especially when Sue finds it fun and Debbie finds it too easy with the same implementation. 

But threat is measurable. If the devs want there to be a chance that a player’s vehicle will explode if they are dumb enough to take it out with less than 20% hp left then that is the threat and consequence designed into the game. 

No matter how you feel about vultures, they represent a threat as we travel around. They cannot just be ignored because of the threat they bring.  Without them in the game there would be no threat.

This would mean that a 4x4 at 100% and a 4x4 at 10% would be exactly the same. Perhaps that’s what you really want?

Roland

Roland

Tom will be annoyed and Jerry will find it too difficult but that is there own personal experiences and the devs can’t mind read especially when Sue finds it fun and Debbie finds it too easy with the same implementation.