Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kalen

Kalen

3 hours ago, katarynna said:

They are now the threat for vehicles. 

Driving from point a to point b was almost an afk kind of activity before a19. It had no real threat. Other almost afk activities have threats in this game. Mining underground gets you screamers or wandering hordes. Doing home base activities like managing forges and other workstations, cooking, and sorting loot gets interrupted by screamers as well. Chopping down your tree farm, screamers and wandering hordes.

Having driving now come with a threat is consistent with the way the game works. No safe space except the traders. And only then if you keep the door closed and their aren't enough zombies to climb on top of each other to get over. Wait, take it back. Vultures can attack you at the traders, ironically enough.

A18 i zoned out while driving, trying to pay just enough attention to not drive into a large lake or off a cliff. It was completely boring. Now, i scan around me constantly and pay attention, because if you don't you may get swarmed by vultures. Unlike you though, that only happened to me once. Paying attention and dealing with them quickly means no critical injuries and minimal damage to my vehicles.

I think vultures are in a great spot right now, since they added gameplay to vehicle travel.

I really disagree.... they're not even remotely a threat; they're very easy to deal with.  The problem is that they're an annoyance.   Adding annoyances to a game is never a good thing.

Kalen

Kalen

3 hours ago, katarynna said:

They are now the threat for vehicles. 

Driving from point a to point b was almost an afk kind of activity before a19. It had no real threat. Other almost afk activities have threats in this game. Mining underground gets you screamers or wandering hordes. Doing home base activities like managing forges and other workstations, cooking, and sorting loot gets interrupted by screamers as well. Chopping down your tree farm, screamers and wandering hordes.

Having driving now come with a threat is consistent with the way the game works. No safe space except the traders. And only then if you keep the door closed and their aren't enough zombies to climb on top of each other to get over. Wait, take it back. Vultures can attack you at the traders, ironically enough.

A18 i zoned out while driving, trying to pay just enough attention to not drive into a large lake or off a cliff. It was completely boring. Now, i scan around me constantly and pay attention, because if you don't you may get swarmed by vultures. Unlike you though, that only happened to me once. Paying attention and dealing with them quickly means no critical injuries and minimal damage to my vehicles.

I think vultures are in a great spot right now, since they added gameplay to vehicle travel.

I really disagree.... they're not even remotely a threat they're very easy to deal with.  The problem is that they're an annoyance.   Adding annoyances to a game is never a good thing.