Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

On 7/13/2020 at 2:36 PM, Dracula said:

I didn't mind them in A18, but now that they're ridiculously aggressive, beat holes in my roof, totaled my motorcycle, etc. they've become the cliff racers of 7 Days To Die.

I had the exact Cliff Racer feeling when I first encountered them in A19. lol

I really like that they have better AI in A19 vs A18
A18 they'd circle and follow you forever sometimes. I was constantly waiting for them to come down and attack so I could club them. 

A19 they attack fairly quick and you can deal with them and focus back on the walkers. 

warmer

warmer

I didn't mind them in A18, but now that they're ridiculously aggressive, beat holes in my roof, totaled my motorcycle, etc. they've become the cliff racers of 7 Days To Die.

I really like that they have better AI in A19. In A18 it seemed like they'd circle and follow you forever sometimes. At least in A19 they attack fairly quick and you can deal with them and focus back on the walkers. A18 I was constantly waiting for them to come down and attack so I could club them. 

warmer

warmer

I really like that they have better AI in A18 it seemed like they'd circle and follow you forever sometimes. At least in A19 they attack fairly quick and you can deal with them and focus back on the walkers. A18 I was constantly waiting for them to come down and attack so I could club them.