Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Spindizzy

Spindizzy

Yes I really hate them,  I preffered the bees we used to have.

I try to avoid travelling through the burned area at much as possible in Alpha 18 cause I don't find them any fun to fight and just an absolute chore to deal with, it's like constantly having to swat an annoying fly that keeps coming straight back.  As you say they are very derpy and all over the place and on death have found it's not uncommon for their body to disappear or clip through the ground and not get any feathers.    

It wouldn't be as annoying if you could kill them from the seat of your vehicle without having to make you stop and get out constantly but I think they're too common and get aggroe'd too easily anyway.  

I'd rather fight a group of ten vultures once in the space of a day or two then fight one vulture after another every 30 seconds if im in the wrong biome. 

I would welcome them being reworked and wouldn't miss them if they were changed for something else.  

Spindizzy

Spindizzy

I try to avoid travelling through the burned area at much as possible in Alpha 18 cause I don't find them any fun to fight and just an absolute chore to deal with, it's like constantly having to swat an annoying fly that keeps coming straight back.  As you say they are very derpy and all over the place and on death have found it's not uncommon for their body to disappear or clip through the ground and not get any feathers.    

It wouldn't be as annoying if you could kill them from the seat of your vehicle without having to make you stop and get out constantly but I think they're too common and get aggroe'd too easily anyway.  

I would welcome them being reworked and wouldn't miss them if they were changed for something else.  

Spindizzy

Spindizzy