10 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:
yeah! i thinking of what to do with clubs!
Chance of a short distance knockback maybe? Have the sledgehammer do a larger distance one and toss the claw hammer in with the clubs?
On 7/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, Adam the Waster said:
1. knifes and spears
them anddeal bleed damage but Knifes make them move quicker!
2. sledge's make them deal more damage (mostly through armor) but Are MUCH slower
3. brawling makes them them Savage and they Charge at you!
4. Picks axes and Shovels allow them to break blocks (they can't without these and they deal as much damage as a Worker zombie aka 300 block damage)
5. Clubs, salvage tools, repair tools, and unusable weapon gives just gives higher damage
Just saw your most recent edit.
2. So a bit like Fallout 4's Penetrator legendary effect, they ignore a portion of the target's armor. That works.
3. What do you mean by "makes them Savage"?
4. So unless this type of zombie has a pick or shovel it cannot deal block damage? Nice change.
5. That works.