On 7/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, Adam the Waster said:
- different weapons they spawn with change there behavior, 1. Knifes make them faster and deal more bleed, 2. hammers make them tanker and stronger, 3. brawling makes them Salvage and run at you!, 4. Picks and axes help them break though blocks faster! 5. Spears and Shovels make them have father range attacks!, 6. Clubs, salvage tools, repair tools, and unusable weapons make them deal stun damage more!
1. just bleed would be fine, maybe have them run (not sprint or faster). Increasing the speed beyond this strikes me as meh.
2. have this subtype's attack work like an unperked sledgehammer and toss the claw hammer in with the clubs/improvised bracket
3. "salvage"??? Or did you mean "savage"?
4. Bonus block damage for a zombie? @%$*#! no! Lump these with Spears or the clubs/improvised.
5. "Farther range" = Reach or are you thinking that the zombie throws the tool/weapon? Hopefully reach, a slight buff to that would be nice for a single subvariant of zombie if they were/are able to fix the MP hit reg issues.
6. You think this sounds good till you get stun locked to death, again and again and again... If a slight buff to their chance to stun, okay. Anything above slight will be a problem.