Pick up bullet casings..

elle_dejavu

I think you can already find them pretty easy on larger amounts, actually so easy that making them with mold is not even necessary. And if you want add that much realism on it, then I think it need also be realistic that you can also reload case only limited times before casing breaks. Seriously, this is those things where I think too much realism is not needed.

[QUOTE=Stellar;125433]I think you can already find them pretty easy on larger amounts, actually so easy that making them with mold is not even necessary. And if you want add that much realism on it, then I think it need also be realistic that you can also reload case only limited times before casing breaks. Seriously, this is those things where I think too much realism is not needed.[/QUOTE] You can always pick up old casings and reforge them, dude.

[QUOTE=elle_dejavu;125349]Realistically, bullet casings would be littered on the ground all around you. A nice feature would be to have the ability to pick up the spent casings.[/QUOTE]Realistically you can't forge bullet casings or reload modern rounds with black powder, or forge guns..

Archived