Jump to content

Edit History

Thanks for the comments @meganoth / @SylenThunder. I'll check those steamcmd logs etc to try and find out why I think mine had fixed itself. I am sure when the next build drops I'll be back with either some more info on exactly how I overcame the issue, or any further problems.

My suspicion is that I did not use the `+force_install_dir` part of the cmd command... thinking, I had already set a force_install_dir on the initial installation. It was around the same time that I installed Alloc's server management using `apt`... so possibly that command change was the fix rather than Alloc's.

Thanks for the comments @meganoth / @SylenThunder. I'll check those steamcmd logs etc to try and find out why I think mine had fixed itself. I am sure when the next build drops I'll be back with either some more info on exactly how I overcame the issue, or any further problems.

My suspicion is that I did not use the part of the cmd command. Thinking, I had already set a force_install_dir on the initial installation. It was around the same time that I installed Alloc's server management using `apt`... so possibly that command change was the fix rather than Alloc's.

+force_install_dir
×
×
  • Create New...