Edit History

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Well, all that counts if you find it very early on. At the stage i find it usually, i don´t care anymore if i have to carry stuff or not because i have a vehicle already, time isn´t that precious that i can´t take care of some extra stuff. I think my earliest super corn was like day 13 or something like that. Really not lucky with finding bob´s boars. I do plant it tough if i find it. But it takes ages until you get a decent amount of seeds so you can fully switch to glue made from super corn. You get exactly 9 ears of super corn at bob´s boars, wich is one short for two seeds. Is there any other POI that has it?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Well, all that counts if you find it very early on. At the stage i find it usually, i don´t care anymore if i have to carry stuff or not because i have a vehicle already. I think my earliest super corn was like day 13 or something like that. Really not lucky with finding bob´s boars. I do plant it tough if i find it. But it takes ages until you get a decent amount of seeds so you can fully switch to glue made from super corn. You get exactly 9 ears of super corn at bob´s boars, wich is one short for two seeds. Is there any other POI that has it?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Well, all that counts if you find it very early on. At the stage i find it usually, i don´t care anymore if i have to carry stuff or not because i have a vehicle already. I think my earliest super corn was like day 13 or something like that. Really not lucky with finding super corn and bob´s boars. I do plant it tough if i find it. But it takes ages until you get a decent amount of seeds so you can fully switch to glue made from super corn. You get exactly 9 ears of super corn at bob´s boars, wich is one short for two seeds. Is there any other POI that has it?