Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Biscoitoso

Biscoitoso

7 hours ago, Dracula said:

Ah; so it's not a required ingredient for explosives, it just expedites the process.

Once I found the M60, brass, lead, and gunpowder became my only focus as I could strafe an entire horde and a "clamshell" defense point was all I needed.  Then the game becomes:  "find brass and lead, do trader mission to loot every bit of brass from respawning buildings, repeat"

I kill 10-20 zombies with just a single shot of my rocket launcher. How many bullets you need to do the same thing? 😃

And, just because YOU dont use rockets, dont mean rockets not are used, I play as a grenadier and rockets, my friends aways talk about that "Ohh Biscoitoso aways have explosives, he is crazy, it is imposible play stealth with him near.".

6 hours ago, wizard puke said:

I have had this game for years and I think I've fired less than 10 rockets ever. They've always just been dukes that take up another inventory slot to me because they are not really practical to use in POIs and by the time I can make them in bulk my base is covered in turrets and I don't need them. That's a crazy playstyle and I need to try it.

Too bad for you. I aways have 20 rockets HE (To destroy walls and open my way) and 20 Frag Rockets (to kill entire groups of zombies with a single shot). I fell bad for you because you dont know how marvellous is the power of a rocket launcher!

Try it: Rocket Launcher 6 + Reflex Sight, Laser, Criple, Rad Remove + Candy + Frag => BOOOOM!

Anyway, if you dont need lots and lots of duct tape, ok, but I need and for me, Super Corn is very important! I am glad I dont need stop my vehicle every time I see a animal, because now, I dont need bones anymore.

Biscoitoso

Biscoitoso

7 hours ago, Dracula said:

Ah; so it's not a required ingredient for explosives, it just expedites the process.

Once I found the M60, brass, lead, and gunpowder became my only focus as I could strafe an entire horde and a "clamshell" defense point was all I needed.  Then the game becomes:  "find brass and lead, do trader mission to loot every bit of brass from respawning buildings, repeat"

I am kill 10-20 zombies with just a single shot of my rocket launcher. How many bullets you need to do the same thing? 😃

And, just because YOU dont use rockets, dont mean rockets not are used, I play as a grenadier and rockets, my friends aways talk about that "Ohh Biscoitoso aways have explosives, he is crazy, it is imposible play stealth with him near.".

6 hours ago, wizard puke said:

I have had this game for years and I think I've fired less than 10 rockets ever. They've always just been dukes that take up another inventory slot to me because they are not really practical to use in POIs and by the time I can make them in bulk my base is covered in turrets and I don't need them. That's a crazy playstyle and I need to try it.

Too bad for you. I aways have 20 rockets HE (To destroy walls and open my way) and 20 Frag Rockets (to kill entire groups of zombies with a single shot). I fell bad for you because you dont know how marvellous is the power of a rocket launcher!

Try it: Rocket Launcher 6 + Reflex Sight, Laser, Criple, Rad Remove + Candy + Frag => BOOOOM!

Anyway, if you dont need lots and lots of duct tape, ok, but I need and for me, Super Corn is very important! I am glad I dont need stop my vehicle every time I see a animal, because now, I dont need bones anymore.