Valmars A20 MODLETS (Outdated)

stallionsden

Currently with expanded Ammo modlet, the Incendiary rounds light the xombies on fire for about a half of a second visually, but they keep taking burn damage for several more seconds. Does anyone know how to match the duration of the graphical effect to the duration of the damage debuff?

As a secondary question, does anyone know how to make bullets explode in a small radius on impact? I've tried a few things but nothing seems to be working. I'd also like to have a spear that explodes when thrown. 

Thank you for any help offered. 

On 10/4/2020 at 7:30 AM, stallionsden said:

did you type -
workstationOven
workingGranitSink
workingCabinetSink

or

Working Oven
Granite Sink

Cabinet Sink

but you have to make it as valmar didnt want the vanilla ones affected -

recipes are -

<recipe name="workstationOven" count="1" scrapable="False" >
        <ingredient name="resourceForgedIron" count="20" />
        <ingredient name="toolCookingGrill" count="2" />
    </recipe>
    <recipe name="workingCabinetSink" count="1" scrapable="False" >
        <ingredient name="resourceWood" count="15" />
        <ingredient name="resourceForgedIron" count="10"/>
        <ingredient name="resourceMetalPipe" count="5"/>
    </recipe>
    <recipe name="workingGranitSink" count="1" scrapable="False" >
        <ingredient name="resourceWood" count="15" />
        <ingredient name="resourceCobblestones" count="5" />
        <ingredient name="resourceForgedIron" count="10"/>
        <ingredient name="resourceMetalPipe" count="5"/>

and you hold a emptyjar in your hand and use RMB i think (if not it def LMB lol )

Yep, that fixed it! They work like a charm. Thanks again 🥰

55 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I downloaded the Animal Snares mod stand alone and It loads on the server w/o errors but i can not find it in the craftable menu anywhere to make them. 

How do I get the mod to work?

Check the xml name and search. But should be chicken or rabbit should work also. Also make sure you have the requested items needed to craft and the perk/book

Hi there, I've downloaded and playing the starter class mod, which I'm enjoying a lot and have just finished the archery quest, where I now need to go and visit the trader - quest title "Hunter Quest Trader 3".  Unfortunately it doesn't provide me with details of which trader I need to go and visit.  I have visited 3 of the 5 that I have found on my map, but still not able to finish the quest.  Is this a bug or can anyone provide some advice on how I complete it.  Many thanks.

4 minutes ago, Truckerwil said:

Hi there, I've downloaded and playing the starter class mod, which I'm enjoying a lot and have just finished the archery quest, where I now need to go and visit the trader - quest title "Hunter Quest Trader 3".  Unfortunately it doesn't provide me with details of which trader I need to go and visit.  I have visited 3 of the 5 that I have found on my map, but still not able to finish the quest.  Is this a bug or can anyone provide some advice on how I complete it.  Many thanks.

Hi truckers

Will look at it tomorrow to see if I can find something  and fix. Should be the trader you got the quest from tho. 

33 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Hi truckers

Will look at it tomorrow to see if I can find something  and fix. Should be the trader you got the quest from tho. 

Thanks.  Ill wonder round to the other traders and see if I've just not visit the one.  I've just been round to them all and still not been able to complete the quest - just for clarification it the completion of the quest after kill 125 animals with compound bow.  Tks

Edited by Truckerwil (see edit history)

On 10/22/2020 at 1:56 PM, stallionsden said:

Hi truckers

Just to up date you, I restored my save game from the day before and completed the quest again, and this time it produced the Trader to go and finish complete it.  So all is now well.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

I HAVE ab oven (and bowls). I can't cook anything in there! Do i need receips or what is missing?

Is this also this oven mod that changes the crafting receips for seeds to return 3 instead of 1 seed?

You really should tell what your mods do and how they work.

argh these are vals mods lol i just updated them for him.

and tbh i havent looked at this one for ages lol.

you said you couldnt craft any bowl. Maybe you meant craft any food lol i read it as you couldnt craft the bowl.  either way will get back to you once i look over the code.

57 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

I HAVE ab oven (and bowls). I can't cook anything in there! Do i need receips or what is missing?

Is this also this oven mod that changes the crafting receips for seeds to return 3 instead of 1 seed?

You really should tell what your mods do and how they work.

do you have the campfire items like grill etc in the slots

ok all you need is the grill beaker etc for the oven mod. same as vanilla to craft the recipes (+ingredients and any book or schemetic required)

the bowl is a seperate mod -
can you screenshot the pick you have when trying to make the food with the bowl. cause from the files you need all the beaker, cookinggrill etc a regular campfire has, then you need the bowl/dinnerplate plus a ingredient or 2 maybe require 2 of the same ingredient and it should cook for you

I would really aprreciate a description of the mods.

From "working stoves" i expected a stove to behave just like the campfire, not adding additional (overpowered) cooking receips, nor other items like the bowl.

I understood that this mod was not inital made by you, but... yeah.

cooking.jpg

Edit: Just a quick idea: Does it perhaps need power?

This should be mentioned somewhere.

Edited by Liesel Weppen (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

From "working stoves" i expected a stove to behave just like the campfire, not adding additional (overpowered) cooking receips, nor other items like the bowl.

cooking.jpg

No power just what a normal campfire needs to run. no bowl needed either unless you have vals reuseable cooking bowls modlet to.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

@Liesel Weppen i just tested it with the fuel off and it worked still.

where did you get the bowl of beef stew from that is not in any of the mods or vanilla

also there isnt any over powered recipes in vals as i simply copied his work and updated what i needed to to get it to work and upto date.

and unfortunately all of vals work was in the old forum which has been deleted in which all vals mods were linked to.

and you dont need to add the bowl if you have the working stove mod. as that is a seperate mod to the working ovens one

56 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

cooking.jpg

image.png.fc23a1ecff1207fb2a8c891a667f6849.png

click on mod description and it will take you to another section which has all you need to know - no bowls required to cook with

image.png.4856b79109756c3e3768d742d7c47582.png

now the bowls one is a completely seperate modlet to the working stoves one -

image.png.54cbdf0e9f4846e8552f6f259db18f85.png

which if you click on the mod description it will take you to the description of this mod and only  this mod you require bowls to cook with

image.png.d1507f6fc09da56050a04ff1055ed23e.png

Don't know how this is supposed to work. Neither the "description" link here is working, nor that in the OP.

There simply is no description.

Now the bowls (and according receips) are removed from the "working oven" mod?

Can i update, if i had the mod previously and already have bowls in my inventory or storage?

A list with dozens of mods is surely nice. But what the hell are you expecting from "customers"? Installing random mods nobody telling about what they do or how they work?

I tend to remove the mod, because it doesn't/didn't work and no description was given. Can i do that or will this break the game?

Edited by Liesel Weppen (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

Don't know how this is supposed to work. Neither the "description" link here is working, nor that in the OP.

There simply is no description.

Now the bowls (and according receips) are removed from the "working oven" mod?

Can i update, if i had the mod previously and already have bowls in my inventory or storage?

A list with dozens of mods is surely nice. But what the hell are you expecting from "customers"? Installing random mods nobody telling about what they do or how they work?

I tend to remove the mod, because it doesn't/didn't work and no description was given. Can i do that or will this break the game?

The  mod description link does work you just click on it with your  mouse and it will take you to the descriptions. Which you can do also if you scroll to the next post to.

The bowls was never in the oven mods tho so I am thinking you may be using someone else's mod 

The reusable bowls mods and the working ovens mods work together or separate. But they are not 1 mod.

Tbh your the first one whom hasnt seen the description of the mod.  

If you remove the mod make sure you don't have any of the bowls or plates or food made or anything in your inventory or containers.

happy to help tho to see if we can together get yours working like many others have it working.

I just tested both mods and they do work tho.

• Roland changed the title to Valmars A20 MODLETS (Outdated)
  • Roland locked this topic