Jump to content
stallionsden

Valmars A19 MODLETS

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

UPDATED SURVIVOR NOTES EXPERIENCE AND RECIPE BOOKS

 

ADDED

Missing Tech Junkie, Bar Brawler and Spear Hunter

you are one of the Top Bestest Modders.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, EpicSpire said:

you are one of the Top Bestest Modders.

Thank you 🙂 . But all credit for valmar mods should go to him as all i did was with his permission update his mods for him since he been away from the game but yes one of the many legends of this community that i learnt to mod. But thank you for the compiment appreciate it 🙂🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Thank you 🙂 . But all credit for valmar mods should go to him as all i did was with his permission update his mods for him since he been away from the game but yes one of the many legends of this community that i learnt to mod. But thank you for the compiment appreciate it 🙂🙂

keeping them updated though is Top Dedication and you deserve credit and Thanks. 

also, the Quests for the classes dont seem to work.. not sure if its on my end with other mods, but the only mod i have that messes with quests, aas far as i know, is my own which gives bonus skill points when completing trader Tier quests

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

keeping them updated though is Top Dedication and you deserve credit and Thanks. 

also, the Quests for the classes dont seem to work.. not sure if its on my end with other mods, but the only mod i have that messes with quests, aas far as i know, is my own which gives bonus skill points when completing trader Tier quests

Thank you and i will take a look at it and get it fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Day stallionsden

 

I hoping you can help, knowing it did not make originally .. But the Repair Trap Gun has a bug .. (it is in The Extended Traps) When you use it in the game and right click it .. there is an Air Compressor sound that comes on and Gets stuck On and will not cut off unless you exit game and come back in and can drive a person up a wall. 

or let me know file needs to edited and how .. 

Thank you .. Take Care and Be Safe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day stallionsden

 

I hoping you can help, knowing it did not make originally .. But the Repair Trap Gun has a bug .. (it is in The Extended Traps) When you use it in the game and right click it .. there is an Air Compressor sound that comes on and Gets stuck On and will not cut off unless you exit game and come back in and can drive a person up a wall. 

or let me know file needs to edited and how .. 

Thank you .. Take Care and Be Safe 

Ok will take a look at it and see.

 

I tested it and i dont get stuck on my end. it does its noise then stops I have upgraded multiple blocks to.

what were you doing when this occurred (just upgrading or refilling the fire traps or)
 

but its these 2 lines in items.xml that you can play with with the trapgun -

        <property name="Repair_action_sound" value="Auger_Fire_Start"/>
        <property name="Upgrade_action_sound" value="Auger_Reload"/>

 

 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Good Day stallionsden

 

I was using it to the shock spikes .. and after several right-click .. it would just stay running .. and it has done it also with the fire spikes .. once it starts the only way to get it to stop is to exit the game .. I've takin it off the toolbar and put it away and the sound just get keeps on run .. even went into the CM thinking _ just maybe a different one would work, but after a few shot, the same thing. 

The only reason I use it is ...... it will not over repair the shock spikes like the nailgun does and turn them into regular reinforced spikes.

 

I found this line in the .. under gunTrapNailgun #14 ( item.xml <property name="SoundJammed" value="weapon_jam"/> ) would that have anything to do with it .. I play with the xml's if I know what it means .. or .. Have someone to confirm what I think.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good Day stallionsden

 

I was using it to the shock spikes .. and after several right-click .. it would just stay running .. and it has done it also with the fire spikes .. once it starts the only way to get it to stop is to exit the game .. I've takin it off the toolbar and put it away and the sound just get keeps on run .. even went into the CM thinking _ just maybe a different one would work, but after a few shot, the same thing. 

The only reason I use it is ...... it will not over repair the shock spikes like the nailgun does and turn them into regular reinforced spikes.

 

I found this line in the .. under gunTrapNailgun #14 ( item.xml <property name="SoundJammed" value="weapon_jam"/> ) would that have anything to do with it .. I play with the xml's if I know what it means .. or .. Have someone to confirm what I think.

yeh i tried clicking multiple times i didnt get it. Stopped how it spose to. The trapgun is only for the firetraps tho lol. 

 

But will take a look again when home at it. But that line only occurs if the trapgun is broken it will play a broken sound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for all the mods.

Can you please explain a bit about the animal snare mod? How long should it take? Is there a book needed to create them? I found it in creative mode, but I could already create them without reading the book. And the book did nothing, so I am not quite sure how it should be used. And reading the book never changed the icon to a "read book" icon.

 

Thanks.

Edited by DracoChronicles (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Day stallionsden

 

Thank you so much .. changing up the sound looks like it took care of the problem .. True, it just sounds like a regular nailgun now .. But _ I can live with that.

 

Take care and Be Safe, enjoy the rest of the week the best you can ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DracoChronicles said:

Thanks for all the mods.

Can you please explain a bit about the animal snare mod? How long should it take? Is there a book needed to create them? I found it in creative mode, but I could already create them without reading the book. And the book did nothing, so I am not quite sure how it should be used. And reading the book never changed the icon to a "read book" icon.

 

Thanks.

I will take a look at it.  I probably forgot to add the unlock etc. 

 

But you craft the snare place it can take upto 5/6 in game days to change to the next block. (Can decrease this in xml where it says upgraded_rate then under will have another line with a number on it. I think 63) 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello,

Anyone now any server that use Valmar A19 mods? I really want to play with this but not on singleplayer

 

Btw couple bugs i found. Survival notes are worth 700 coins one (i hope that its a bug) and snares and coops don't need recipe to unlock

Edited by Szynsz (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Damn Lol only a few of his mods I'm not seeing in here. This is good work to salvage all this from the forum Jump mate my question now is.. where the hell is my old buddy Valmar? Does anyone even know? lol.. I dissapear for several years and I come back to this? XD

I've actually managed to save my old Alpha 14 Mod showcase myself (from around the last time I was active in here it's actually been helping a lot in porting it to Alpha 19)  I'm sure if hes around hed have the rest of his mods? but the way you speak of him in past tense has me a bit worried considering He isn't even on my friends list in steam anymore.

Anyway much love brother Well done ill see if I have my modded versions of some of his stuff to add to this list I could easily tweak it back the way he had it so it'll be OG.  

 

 

Edit: Yup of course I used Valmars features on my old server XD would you like me to figure this out so it works for Alpha 19 so you can add it to the list bro?

lookey.png

Edited by MasterScrotis (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Szynsz said:

Hello,

Anyone now any server that use Valmar A19 mods? I really want to play with this but not on singleplayer

 

Btw couple bugs i found. Survival notes are worth 700 coins one (i hope that its a bug) and snares and coops don't need recipe to unlock

I fixed the snares and coop book requirements, available to redownload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MasterScrotis said:

Damn Lol only a few of his mods I'm not seeing in here. This is good work to salvage all this from the forum Jump mate my question now is.. where the hell is my old buddy Valmar? Does anyone even know? lol.. I dissapear for several years and I come back to this? XD

I've actually managed to save my old Alpha 14 Mod showcase myself (from around the last time I was active in here it's actually been helping a lot in porting it to Alpha 19)  I'm sure if hes around hed have the rest of his mods? but the way you speak of him in past tense has me a bit worried considering He isn't even on my friends list in steam anymore.

Anyway much love brother Well done ill see if I have my modded versions of some of his stuff to add to this list I could easily tweak it back the way he had it so it'll be OG.  

 

 

Edit: Yup of course I used Valmars features on my old server XD would you like me to figure this out so it works for Alpha 19 so you can add it to the list bro?

lookey.png

Valmar And I talk a bit. I updated his mods since a18 with his permission. No he is still around just not on 7 dtd no matter how hard I try to convince him to come back lol.

I thought i got them all lol must a hid them. Sure send the ones i missed thru will add them for sure.
 

20 hours ago, Szynsz said:

 Survival notes are worth 700 coins one (i hope that its a bug) .

They dont even have an economic value lol hmmmm will look into it for sure. maybe will add a economic value.

UPDATED SURVIVOR NOTES

 

- Added economic value to survivor notes. (sellable to trader) also (bundle of 150 = 10 coins)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Valmar And I talk a bit. I updated his mods since a18 with his permission. No he is still around just not on 7 dtd no matter how hard I try to convince him to come back lol.

I thought i got them all lol must a hid them. Sure send the ones i missed thru will add them for sure.
 

 

 

 

BRUH.. You Still talk to him? I respect that he doesn't want to play and all but first ask him to add me on steam maybe I can convince him to at least play Rocket League with me HAHA. and second see if hes still got copies of his old mods perhaps? I'm sure you've already asked that though XD 

 

Yeah ill Add it to the list of modding things to do and hit you back in here I don't think that was the only Valmod I had either but don't get your hopes up I haven't dug through that old code in ages and some of it just plain may no longer work 😃 Much love Fellow Valmar fan XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more think, Incidenary bullet recipes are locet but there is no info in unlock information (i check 7.62mm). And thx for fixing survival notes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Szynsz said:

One more think, Incidenary bullet recipes are locet but there is no info in unlock information (i check 7.62mm). And thx for fixing survival notes :)

Ok will take a look in the morning at it and get a fix out for you 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx, sorry for being annoying but last thing.

 

Ok you update animal traps mod 2 days ago, so i have lastest version and really there is animal traps book and there is unlock info that include recipe book but in crafting list snares don't have lock icon.

 

Here is screenshot:

FLCYKeC.png

 

I don't disturb you more. Look at this in free while. Btw good that you bringing valmar collections to life. Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so which zombie is which with the Zombie display mod, they all are named the same except the number. no idea which one is the cop, thestripper, nurse, tourist... and they spawn in a weird position. no way to name them and make them in 1 sleeping and 1 standing pos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Szynsz said:

Thx, sorry for being annoying but last thing.

 

Ok you update animal traps mod 2 days ago, so i have lastest version and really there is animal traps book and there is unlock info that include recipe book but in crafting list snares don't have lock icon.

 

Here is screenshot:

FLCYKeC.png

 

I don't disturb you more. Look at this in free while. Btw good that you bringing valmar collections to life. Thank you :)

 

Hi Szynsz


Open the file recipes.xml and add after scrapable = "false" this line tags = "learnable", in animalsnare and chickencoop, that should fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...