Edit History

Teacyn

Teacyn

I want faster (maybe slightly more efficient but mainly faster) higher-tier crafting stations purely because it's annoying having to build and manage like 10 forges and workstations. Obviously, the incentive is still there (due to limited crafting/inventory spaces and queue spaces) but most of the reason to build multiples is for when you're playing multiplayer or late-game solo and one is simply way too slow for the volume of things you need crafted. I think having them be electric-powered would be nice as well, maybe with (inefficient!!) fuel backups for people who somehow don't have access to electricity at that point?

Teacyn

Teacyn

I want faster (maybe slightly more efficient but mainly faster) higher-tier crafting tables purely because it's annoying having to build and manage like 10 forges and workstations. Obviously, the incentive is still there (due to limited crafting/inventory spaces and queue spaces) but most of the reason to build multiples is for when you're playing multiplayer or late-game solo and one is simply way too slow for the volume of things you need crafted. I think having them be electric-powered would be nice as well, maybe with (inefficient!!) fuel backups for people who somehow don't have access to electricity at that point?