Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Deanster

Deanster

11 minutes ago, Telric said:

I think its the whole.. build a 30 foot wall only makes people create 31 foot ladders problem. Say a zombie can climb up 50 blocks.. that just means exploiters will make 51 block tall walls. Same with jumping. Are you going to make it so zombies can climb 256 blocks so they cannot be stopped? That seems excessive. The only way to stop this is to play with others that share the same view of not exploiting.

Not if those zombies can break your 256 block building before getting to the top, but i do get your point people will always try to jump over where the fence is lowest.

We just have to help the developers to make sure the fence has no weaknesses or low points to jump over and i have seen how climbing/jumping completely transform the way people build their bases, it's not a means to an end but its a step in the right direction.

Gentlemen, if you can trap or freeze your enemy its no longer a survival game, or a good one at least.

Deanster

Deanster

8 minutes ago, Telric said:

I think its the whole.. build a 30 foot wall only makes people create 31 foot ladders problem. Say a zombie can climb up 50 blocks.. that just means exploiters will make 51 block tall walls. Same with jumping. Are you going to make it so zombies can climb 256 blocks so they cannot be stopped? That seems excessive. The only way to stop this is to play with others that share the same view of not exploiting.

Not if those zombies can break your 256 block building before getting to the top, but i do get your point people will always try to jump over where the fence is lowest.

We just have to help the developers to make sure the fence has no weaknesses or low points to jump over and i have seen how climbing/jumping completely transform the way people build their bases, it's not a means to an end but its a step in the right direction.

Deanster

Deanster

3 minutes ago, Telric said:

We just have to help the developers to make sure the fence has no weaknesses or low points to jump over and i have seen how climbing/jumping completely transform the way people build their bases, it's not a means to an end but its a start.

Deanster

Deanster

1 minute ago, Telric said: