Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Deanster

Deanster

10 minutes ago, gaffers said:

I've found a client-side workaround for this AI problem that could save the development team a huge amount of time that could be spent elsewhere;

Start a game as normal - any difficulty setting will do. 

Build a base as you normally would. The materials you use don't matter.

Now, and I stress that you need to follow this next part EXACTLY, otherwise the AI fix won't work;

Don't build exploits in your base

If you follow these steps, you should find that the AI pathing issues resolve themselves and you get the survival experience you're looking for.

I knew someone would post about simply not using it, but i do not play singleplayer, i play online where you do not have such options what others do with their buildings. It heavily effect my online experience when others cheat death and i try to find a server that just survive, but most use these moat buildings in reality.

I still believe in teamwork for this game i just want a true survival experience without cutting corners.

Deanster

Deanster

9 minutes ago, gaffers said:

I've found a client-side workaround for this AI problem that could save the development team a huge amount of time that could be spent elsewhere;

Now, and I stress that you need to follow this next part EXACTLY, otherwise the AI fix won't work;

If you follow these steps, you should find that the AI pathing issues resolve themselves and you get the survival experience you're looking for.

I knew someone would post about simply not using it, but i do not play singleplayer, i play online where you do not have such options what others do with their buildings. It heavily effect my online experience when others cheat death and i try to find a server that just survive, but most use these moat buildings in reality.

Deanster

Deanster

7 minutes ago, gaffers said:

I knew someone would post about simply not using it, but i do not play singleplayer, i play online where you do not have such options what others do with their buildings. It heavily effect my online experience when others cheat death and i try to find a server that just survive, but most use these moat buildings.