Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Coragin21

Coragin21

On 8/5/2020 at 7:25 AM, Telric said:

Good catch. Just forgot to delete the harvest from the first block when i copied over. I'll fix it and add your translations in after work! Ty chiko!

Question: If I say, wanted to add this Safe House you made to NitroGen, any one of the lists, what would I put after it? Example...

xvanilla_cabin_10,RESIDENTIALOLD,2,-6,27,13,52,alone;mountain

In the above code, its a prefab in CompoPack 43.  I understand the first part "xvanilla_cabin_10" would be the name of the prefab and RESIDENTALOLD would be what kind of prefab it is.  I have no idea what the numbers are.  And the end are more arguments for placement, alone and in mountain biomes. But what are those numbers all about?  Prefab size?  x,y,z + how deep/tall? How man total of that specific prefab in the entire map?

Any pointers?

Coragin21

Coragin21

Good catch. Just forgot to delete the harvest from the first block when i copied over. I'll fix it and add your translations in after work! Ty chiko!

Question: If I say, wanted to add this Safe House you made to NitroGen, any one of the lists, what would I put after it? Example...

In the above code, its a prefab in CompoPack 43.  I understand the first part "xvanilla_cabin_10" would be the name of the prefab and RESIDENTALOLD would be what kind of prefab it is.  I have no idea what the numbers are.  And the end are more arguments for placement, alone and in mountain biomes. But what are those numbers all about?  Prefab size?  x,y,z + how deep/tall? How man total of that specific prefab in the entire map?

Any pointers?

Coragin21

Coragin21

[\code]

In the above code, its a prefab in CompoPack 43.  I understand the first part "xvanilla_cabin_10" would be the name of your prefab and RESIDENTALOLD would be replaced with where I would like it to spawn (or many places).  I have no idea what the numbers are.  And the end are more arguments for placement.

Any pointers?