Telrics A19 Modlets (New MOD Added: 07/08/2021)

Telric

Welcome! You can search for the different mod categories with these:

[--NPC and Events Mods--]

[--Decoration and Utility Mods--]

[--Weapon Mods--]

[--POI Mods--]

Here you can keep up with some of the stuff I'm working on. Not everything will be posted, just a few snips.

[--Telrics Youtube--]

You can also join my discord where I post even more snips. Here you can also help with giving requests or input on the mods being made.

[--Telrics Discord--]

If you find any issues with the mods, let me know and I'll do what I can to fix them. Thanks for playing!

Check out @Briston574's channel for a playthrough of my massive fantasy RPG mod that's in development.

[--NPC and Events Mods--]

[--Updated 8/22: Fixed error when using with the Horses 2.0 mod--]

[--Single Player Only--]

Find or purchase 36 new animals to start your own business breeding and raising. Each animal type has it's own growth and mating rates. A new baby will grow into a young animal, which will then grow into an adult. Once an adult, the animals can be butchered to get resources, or kept alive to reproduce, allowing you to continue the cycle.

Alpha 19.5 b60

Picture1  Picture2

Assassins will start in stealth, with slower movment but a damage increase. This increase is based on which biome the assassin is in. If they attack the player, or player attacks them, they will get out of stealth. After about 20 seconds of no attacks, they will re enter stealth.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Video1

Build your own helicopter or biplane by salvaging parts from crash sites. These will randomly happen around the world. You can also find an airstrip POI that will have parts to harvest, should you choose to restart your world.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1  Picture2  Picture3

A bit of a proof of concept mod, this one allows you to fish. Pretty simple. Craft a fishing rod, find some water, and step in it. You'll only be able to cast if you're standing in  water. Cast with left click, and wait for a bite. Quickly reel the fish in by rapidly hitting F. You'll need 100 points or more to  successfully catch the fish (this can be seen in your buff stack in the bottom left). Once you've reeled the fish in, simply right click to collect it.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Video1   (Outdated)

[--Requires New RWG Restart--]

Seek out Maybell's farm and prove your worth to the NPCs there. Do quests to increase your reputation. Upon reaching a couple milestones, you'll be rewarded with your very own horse. Once you have a horse, and the proper reputation, the farm will allow you to participate in the horse course. Completing this course will give you the option to increase your horse's speed.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Video1

Picture1  Picture2  Picture3  Picture4  Picture5  Picture6

This mod has been updated from the Alpha 18 version. It should work the exact same way. You can see a more detailed post here: Telrics Pokemod.

Alpha 19.4 b3

A new threat has arrived. Spiders will spawn more during the night. They are a good source of eggs as well as spider silk. This silk can be used to craft spider web traps which will slow and deal damage, over time. There is also a small chance to obtain a spider mount from harvesting these spiders.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1  Picture2

This mod adds a new event. Seek out damaged Thumpers to wrench. Once you collect all  the parts, craft a radio to contact Thumper Industries for a replacement. They will instruct you to go to a landing zone and defend the Thumper. Once it's defended, harvest with the wrench to collect your reward!

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1  Picture2  Picture3

[--Decoration and Utility Mods--]

Adds a small pack of decorations. Some of these decorations can be interacted with, such as the faucets and shower blocks. Craft one of the master blocks and hold R to select which decoration you want to place. These are decorative  blocks and are not meant to provide defenses, so they are quite cheap to craft, but have very little health.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Video1

Adds a display just above the entity, showing it's health. This only activates when near the player.

Alpha 19.5 b60

Picture1

Video1 (from another mod in progress, comparing the two health bars)

Adds a simple healthbar above the enemy. This will activate once the player damages them.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Video1

[--Weapon Mods--]

Adds a small pack of melee weapons. These can be looted or crafted once you've found the schematic. They will show in their description which perks they benefit from.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1 (Rusty metal pipe)  Picture2 (Crowbar)  Picture3 (Guitar)  Picture4 (Golf Club)

Adds a flamethrower. Nuff said. Find it in loot, craft it, or purchase from traders. It will not take modifiers, except dyes and some custom ones. These custom modifiers change the color of the flames. Flamethrowers are also good at burning wood with 75% additional damage to that material.

Kudos to the creator of this awesome particle system! [--Flames of the Phoenix--]

Alpha 19.4 b3

Video1

[--POI Mods--]

[--Recommended to play at night time--]

Meet and assist Siera Nightstalker in launching an attack on the mansion. Discover what secrets it may have. This mod adds a custom quest POI. This quest can only be completed one at a time, since certain objectives are not shared through a party.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1  Picture2  Picture3  Picture4  Picture5

A spy has managed to infiltrate a zombie themed party, with an intent to kill. Armed with a large bomb, the spy will detonate and kill everyone should there be a disturbance. It's your job to find clues throughout the party to determine which party goer is the spy and take them out silently. Use the poison syringe to take them out before they can detonate the bomb!

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1  Picture2

Adds a simple house that some friends and I created in a survival server. I exported it and converted it into a small dungeon crawl. There is a short custom quest that is obtainable at the mailbox.

Alpha 19.4 b3

Picture1  Picture2

Edited by Telric (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Telric said:

Welcome! This will be the main place I post about new modlets for alpha 19. If a mod is labeled as requires restart, it means you will need to either make a whole new RWG world, or just a new world with the RWG you have now.

Telrics Thumper 2.0

This mod adds a new event. Seek out damaged Thumpers to wrench. Once you collect all the parts, craft a radio to contact Thumper Industries for a replacement. They will instruct you to go to a landing zone and defend the Thumper. Once it's defended, harvest with the wrench to collect your reward!

This mod does not require a restart.

Tested and works with Alpha 19 b157.

Telrics Healthbars 2.0

Adds a custom healthbar that appears after an entity has been damaged. It will display based on tags, so if you're adding this to custom zombies, be sure to check the buffs.xml to see all the tags used.

This mod does not require a restart.

Tested and works with Alpha 19 b157.

Video1

Thank you for playing my mods! If you find any issues, let me know and I will try my best to fix it.

(Also, if you know how to make a table on the forums, I'd like to put this into a table format.)

Yeh me to lol. The new forum makes the tables harder lol. 

1 hour ago, Telric said:

Yeah.. i wrote it all out in html, pasted it and it just showed the code... lol. Never done html, so very possible i messed it up somewhere...

Nah it was like that when it crossed over to the new forum but possibly we are missing something lol..

Lol i just happened to refresh the mods page and saw i had a response 😛 yeah, in my list up top i will mark which ones require a restart or not. So if you look at one and see "This mod requires a new RWG world" or similar, you need a whole new save and all. But for now, the two i have posted do not require restarts.

1 hour ago, Guppycur said:

Even if you do a table (and you can), you can't edit it or delete it after, so it's not worth doing.  Glad you're still modding homie. 

Well that's no good.. 😕 Yeah i'm still modding. Working on a little mod right now that Chiko said you might be interested in for your projects.

You have to stay within the dome or you wont get the buff that allows you to harvest. If you're in god mode, you wont get the buff. Its also possible to complete the quest before the thumper is done, but as long as you stay within the dome, you'll get the buff.

Okay  i  was  just testing it, with godmode, just to see how the mod  works  but  he removes  the buff  then, okay  why i didn't  thought about it, lol  thanks!

what  are  your future  plans for this mod?  the idea  is pretty  cool!   love to see  more  content!

Edited by TheReaperME3 (see edit history)

Hey! I just added a new modlet for some horses. Try it out and let me know what you think. I had to water it down a bit from its original vision due to things not working properly in multiplayer. Figured multiplayer compatibility would be a bit more wanted than an interesting feeding system...

5 hours ago, Telric said:

Hey! I just added a new modlet for some horses. Try it out and let me know what you think. I had to water it down a bit from its original vision due to things not working properly in multiplayer. Figured multiplayer compatibility would be a bit more wanted than an interesting feeding system...

Nice to see this one out ....

Ragsy!!

10 hours ago, Telric said:

Does it cause issue with Thumper mod. I logged in and there where broken thumpers everywhere

Edited by NSHGaming (see edit history)

9 hours ago, NSHGaming said:

Does it cause issue with Thumper mod. I logged in and there where broken thumpers everywhere

That might have been my mistake. I fixed the errors that came up when they released the 169 update and uploaded the files I use for a server I run. Try redownloading again, i fixed it. Other than that, the horse spawns do not share anything with the thumper spawns.

oh hey! this thumper quest idea i kinda like! a defence objective... interesting... 

dont suppose the trader could give different tiers of these as quests could he? instruct ya to a location to do said event? tier 5's of these could have rads and cops n such attacking it. 

would try it but, the experimental build is already buggy. XD just browsing the forums for any zombie mods. need more verity in whats tryin to murder us! :D but this is a good find too! will keep a eye on it. 

• Telric changed the title to Telrics A19 Modlets (New MOD Added: 07/08/2021)