Jump to content

Telrics A19 Modlets (New MOD Added: 07/08/2021)


Telric

Recommended Posts

I just loaded it up and it's allowing me to interact with her. It might be a conflict with another mod or something.

You can type

Quote

givequest MagistersMansionMainQuest

while in DM to give yourself the quest, if you're on single player or admin on a server. I'm not sure why it wouldnt allow you to interact, since its just a lootable block.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I beat the main quest, but there are two additional side quests. 
For "Side Quest: Burial Rites:" I Found the three Essence, but cant seem to find the Grave to upgrade.
For "Side Quest: Pizza Party" I'm not really sure what "Feed a Ghost" is so I'm not really sure where to upgrade it.

Any ideas?

 

(Also, very fun quest.  I love seeing this.  So creative, great job!)

 

Edited by Pritch (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pritch said:

I beat the main quest, but there are two additional side quests. 
For "Side Quest: Burial Rites:" I Found the three Essence, but cant seem to find the Grave to upgrade.
For "Side Quest: Pizza Party" I'm not really sure what "Feed a Ghost" is so I'm not really sure where to upgrade it.

Any ideas?

 

(Also, very fun quest.  I love seeing this.  So creative, great job!)

 

 

In case anyone else had the same question:

Spoiler

the Grave is next to the slide outside and "Feed the Ghost" are the 20 dinner plates in the dinner hall.

 

Great job with this quest.  Thank you for all your hard work!

Edited by Pritch (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Pritch said:

I beat the main quest, but there are two additional side quests. 
For "Side Quest: Burial Rites:" I Found the three Essence, but cant seem to find the Grave to upgrade.
For "Side Quest: Pizza Party" I'm not really sure what "Feed a Ghost" is so I'm not really sure where to upgrade it.

Any ideas?

 

(Also, very fun quest.  I love seeing this.  So creative, great job!)

 

Glad you liked the quests. Looks like you figured out the side quests.. I'm currently working on a massive overhaul mod that contains many many quests, much like this one. So... when its released (long ways off still) you'll have plenty to do. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So I know you wanted to have this Horse 2.0 be from a new RWG but i have a server and just want to spawn the POI in the game... I can not find it on the POI prefab list... what is the POI called? I have Searched for Maybell, Horse, Stable but nothing shows.

 

Hoping you can help as I really do not want to spawn a new World just for this mod to work.

Edited by ValynHernalth (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ValynHernalth said:

So I know you wanted to have this Horse 2.0 be from a new RWG but i have a server and just want to spawn the POI in the game... I can not find it on the POI prefab list... what is the POI called? I have Searched for Maybell, Horse, Stable but nothing shows.

 

Hoping you can help as I really do not want to spawn a new World just for this mod to work.

It's called MaybellsFarm. I could be wrong, but i think in order to get it to show up in the dynamic prefabs you need the actual prefab in the vanilla's prefabs folder. They don't show up from mods when using dynamic prefabs. Not sure if that's what you're using or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am running into an issue with Horses 2.0, with a specific yellow error when I start a world, either loaded or for the first time after RWG. Any idea why it's failing to patch spawning.xml?

 

2020-12-28T03:56:58 2512.400 WRN XML patch for "spawning.xml" from mod "Telrics Horses 2.0" did not apply: <append xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='pine_forest']"
2020-12-28T03:56:58 2512.400 WRN XML patch for "spawning.xml" from mod "Telrics Horses 2.0" did not apply: <append xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='burnt_forest']"
2020-12-28T03:56:58 2512.400 WRN XML patch for "spawning.xml" from mod "Telrics Horses 2.0" did not apply: <append xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='snow']"
2020-12-28T03:56:58 2512.400 WRN XML patch for "spawning.xml" from mod "Telrics Horses 2.0" did not apply: <append xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='desert']"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Balthazarrr said:

I am running into an issue with Horses 2.0, with a specific yellow error when I start a world, either loaded or for the first time after RWG. Any idea why it's failing to patch spawning.xml?

Just tried it on my end and i dont get those messages. Try verifying files. Do you have a mod that for some reason changes the names of biomes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey all! While working on this RPG project, I created a little assassin. The model is from mixamo. You can find the link and a video (though idk how well itll show the stealth part) in the "Entity Modlets" section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Telric changed the title to Telrics A19 Modlets (New Mod Added: 12/31/2020)

Just put in  a little fix that someone brought up. The horses in horse2.0 mod werent able to be healed with apples. Fixed that now, so redownload the files if you're wanting that to work again. It wont require a restart or anything if you redownload.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kato I said:

Hi Telrics, thanks for your mods! Question: how to add Prefabs from TelricsHorses2.0A19 to prefablist_CompoPack_47.txt for creating a map in Nitrogen?

Hey thanks for playing! For that, I have no idea. I've never messed with compo pack and nitrogen together. That might be a better question to ask in nitrogen's thread.. How to add prefabs to the gen list.. Sorry I dont have a direct answer :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Telric said:

Hey thanks for playing! For that, I have no idea. I've never messed with compo pack and nitrogen together. That might be a better question to ask in nitrogen's thread.. How to add prefabs to the gen list.. Sorry I dont have a direct answer :(

Thanks for the answer Zombie Hunter :)

We need a line like this: "army_barracks_01, INDUSTRIAL, 2, -5,51,40,97, alone"
Where:
csv format: prefab_filename, 7DtD zone (ignored), face north, y-offset, x,y,z, NitroGen zone (; as delimiter)
* prefab_filename: We need "MaybellsFarm"
* 7DtD zone: We need "FARM" - farmhouses and fileds, watertower
* NitroGen zone: We need "alone"  - single POI in the countryside, camps, bases, huts

 

As a result: "MaybellsFarm, FARM, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, alone"
* Only the coordinates remain "face north, y-offset, x,y,z". Can you identify them?

But, for Nitrogen, we also need a file like this "MaybellsFarm.pille".
As I understand it, ".pille" this is a 3D data storage format.
I'm not sure if it is needed critically, but other prefabs have it.

Edited by Kato I (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kato I said:

Thanks for the answer Zombie Hunter :)

We need a line like this: "army_barracks_01, INDUSTRIAL, 2, -5,51,40,97, alone"
Where:
csv format: prefab_filename, 7DtD zone (ignored), face north, y-offset, x,y,z, NitroGen zone (; as delimiter)
* prefab_filename: We need "MaybellsFarm"
* 7DtD zone: We need "FARM" - farmhouses and fileds, watertower
* NitroGen zone: We need "alone"  - single POI in the countryside, camps, bases, huts

 

As a result: "MaybellsFarm, FARM, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, alone"
* Only the coordinates remain "face north, y-offset, x,y,z". Can you identify them?

But, for Nitrogen, we also need a file like this "MaybellsFarm.pille".
As I understand it, ".pille" this is a 3D data storage format.
I'm not sure if it is needed critically, but other prefabs have it.

I think all that can be found in the xml and in the prefab editor.. The facenorth is 0. The y offset is -7. The size is 81,47,78. As for the .pille file, I'd assume that's from pilles prefab editor, which is another thing ive never used lol... Maybe just loading the prefab into that editor and saving it would generate a .pille.... But i'm not sure.

Also note that the xmls are set to have this:
 


  <property name="Zoning" value="ResidentialOld, Commercial" />
  <property name="AllowedBiomes" value="burnt_forest,snow,plains,pine_forest,forest,desert" />

Not sure if that's needed for nitro or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Telric said:

I think all that can be found in the xml and in the prefab editor.. The facenorth is 0. The y offset is -7. The size is 81,47,78. As for the .pille file, I'd assume that's from pilles prefab editor, which is another thing ive never used lol... Maybe just loading the prefab into that editor and saving it would generate a .pille.... But i'm not sure.

Also note that the xmls are set to have this:
 





  <property name="Zoning" value="ResidentialOld, Commercial" />
  <property name="AllowedBiomes" value="burnt_forest,snow,plains,pine_forest,forest,desert" />

Not sure if that's needed for nitro or not.


Zombie Hunter, thanks :)  I was wrong earlier. The correct line looks like this:

MaybellsFarm,COMMERCIAL;RESIDENTIALNEW;RESIDENTIALOLD;RESIDENTIAL,0,-7,81,47,78,smalltown;alone;farm

 

It would be nice to add MaybellsFarm(by_Telrics) :) But for this you probably need to rename all files and links in them to each other?

As for the .pille, it is not needed, this is the format of the Pille prefab editor.


I think many will like it, many are playing on their own maps. Keep it up, please in mod :) in Nitrogen.txt maybe?

Edited by Kato I (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How to add the Prefab of the farm "TelricsHorses2.0A19" to "CompoPack_47" for generating a map in "Nitrogen"?

 

1. Copy all FILES from the "CompoPack_47" "Prefabs"-folder into your Gamefolder "...\Data\Prefabs\".
IMPORTANT: Please copy just the files from the folder, DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE WHOLE PREFAB-FOLDER ITSELF (else it will not work) !!!

 

2. Copy all FILES from the "TelricsHorses2.0A19" "Prefabs"-folder into your Gamefolder "...\Data\Prefabs\".
If the mod was installed from "7DModLuncher" the folder in the game will be located here: "...7DTD\Alpha19\zombira\zombira_-_stable\Data\Prefabs".
IMPORTANT: Please copy just the files from the folder, DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE WHOLE PREFAB-FOLDER ITSELF (else it will not work) !!!

 

3. Open the file "prefablist_CompoPack_47.txt" from the "CompoPack_47" "NitrogenFiles"-folder and insert the line into the "//FARM POI'S" section:
MaybellsFarm,COMMERCIAL;RESIDENTIALNEW;RESIDENTIALOLD;RESIDENTIAL,0,-7,81,47,78,smalltown;alone;farm
And save it.
I attached my file below for an example.

 

4. Move all 3 ".txt" files from the "CompoPack_47" "NitrogenFiles"-folder into the "Resource" folder of "Nitrogen".

 

5. Customise your world with the many options available

 

6. Generate and copy your map-folder into your Gamefolder "...\Data\Worlds\".
If the mod was installed from "7DModLuncher" the folder in the game will be located here: "...7DTD\Alpha19\zombira\zombira_-_stable\Data\Worlds".

 

7. Start a new Game and choose the name of your own generated world - then you will have plenty of new buildings everywhere, including "TelricsHorses2.0A19" farm.

 

I tested - it's works :) 
Thanks for Zombie Hunter

 

---

PS. The ".pille" file is not needed.

prefablist_CompoPack_47 + MaybellsFarm from TelricsHorses2.0A19 mod.txt

Edited by Kato I (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Souhank said:

Hi, Teltric I would like to remove the sounds of the assassin footsteps any idea that I have to edit in xml to make it? excellent mods.

You can put a modifier in the entityclass..
 

<property name="SoundFootstepModifier" value="Enemies/Feral_Zombie/zombieferalfootstep"/>


Idk if vanilla has a silent sound or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Telric changed the title to Telrics A19 Modlets (New MOD Added: 07/08/2021)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...