Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Telric

Telric

9 hours ago, mr.devolver said:

I've been doing the quests at the farm as well as some other quests from @ShoudenKalferas and I just realized that 1 week in game passed and I didn't really feel the need to rush through the game to beat the stone age. I'm still getting crappy things when I do some looting, but I don't care that much, because I'm more focused on these lovely and relaxing quests and overall I'm having fun. :)

I actually just started a very large project that'll include a ton of questing.. Ill be MIA from the modding scene a while, but I'm doing a custom world with a custom quest line and all.. Itll take a long time... I'm gonna implement most of my existing mods into this new custom world.  If i end up needing help with something and you're down, i'd gladly invite you to the server (once its up) for some POI or quest work or something. I just started last night building the terrain. Hopefully today I'll start getting a few buildings down. Just about everything will be custom made, so itll take a while. Only vanilla things will be some of the items and the player model.. And blocks / deco...

4 minutes ago, YukikoMirai said:

i can try and give that a shot later, thanks for the response tho.

This sounded hostile.. so i changed it a bit. lol...  Here, i took out some of the animal spawns in this.. just replace what's in my modlet's files and test it out.

entitygroups.xml

Telric

Telric

9 hours ago, mr.devolver said:

I've been doing the quests at the farm as well as some other quests from @ShoudenKalferas and I just realized that 1 week in game passed and I didn't really feel the need to rush through the game to beat the stone age. I'm still getting crappy things when I do some looting, but I don't care that much, because I'm more focused on these lovely and relaxing quests and overall I'm having fun. :)

I actually just started a very large project that'll include a ton of questing.. Ill be MIA from the modding scene a while, but I'm doing a custom world with a custom quest line and all.. Itll take a long time... I'm gonna implement most of my existing mods into this new custom world.  If i end up needing help with something and you're down, i'd gladly invite you to the server (once its up) for some POI or quest work or something. I just started last night building the terrain. Hopefully today I'll start getting a few buildings down. Just about everything will be custom made, so itll take a while. Only vanilla things will be some of the items and the player model.. And blocks / deco...

3 minutes ago, YukikoMirai said:

i can try and give that a shot later, thanks for the response tho.

It aint hard. Here, i took out some of the animal spawns in this.. just replace what's in my modlet's files and test it out.

entitygroups.xml