Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
mr.devolver

mr.devolver

@Telric, also it's probably worth noting that I also noticed that screamers were spawning around the farm. Not sure why, but I placed a land claim inside the POI across the street, just to become their neighbour and have easier access to them and bam, soon enough first two screamers showed up at my doorstep. Well, actually there was a big ass hole in the wall, so they didn't really need to knock at the door first... Anyway! The space covered by land claim borders covered a part of the farm POI, so maybe that could be a hint of what happened there. If that's not it, then I would guess the farm is cursed lol

mr.devolver

mr.devolver

@Telric, also it's probably worth noting that I also noticed that screamers were spawning around the farm. Not sure why, but I placed a land claim inside the POI across the street, just to become their neighbour and have easier access to them and bam, soon enough first two screamers showed up at my doorstep. Well, actually there was a big ass hole in the wall, so the didn't really need to knock at the door first... Anyway! The space covered by land claim borders covered a part of the farm POI, so maybe that could be a hint of what happened there. If that's not it, then I would guess the farm is cursed lol