Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
mr.devolver

mr.devolver

21 minutes ago, EZ2Remember said:

I put the biplane and helicopter mod into Darkness Falls and so far it's working. The first time I ran into a plane crash I was shocked and pleasantly surprised how the plane crashed from the sky and wasn't just a spawn on the ground, great job! Finding 30 crashes, of a particular plane/copter in order to build one seems a bit much though.

It's 30 parts of an end-game item which makes it so that once it's built, you won't need to look for other vehicles anymore. And I've seen only two crashes in my last gameplay and only once I was able to harvest it. It's a pretty rare find, but then again it's an end-game item, so it does make sense that it would be hard to get. Vanilla game clearly doesn't want you to fly in the first week either.

PS: Maybe pay Vincent to go look for them for you... :classic_laugh:

mr.devolver

mr.devolver

15 minutes ago, EZ2Remember said:

I put the biplane and helicopter mod into Darkness Falls and so far it's working. The first time I ran into a plane crash I was shocked and pleasantly surprised how the plane crashed from the sky and wasn't just a spawn on the ground, great job! Finding 30 crashes, of a particular plane/copter in order to build one seems a bit much though. 

It's 30 parts of an end-game item which makes it so that once it's built, you won't need to look for other vehicles anymore. And I've seen only two crashes in my last gameplay and only once I was able to harvest it. It's a pretty rare find, but then again it's an end-game item, so it does make sense that it would be hard to get. Vanilla game clearly doesn't want you to fly in the first week either.