Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dre

Dre

On 8/28/2020 at 5:15 AM, Telric said:

Thank you! And glad you're enjoying them. I got some plans for the spider mod and working on a few of them when i get the chance. As for the sound, you can't change the volume of the sound through xml. But you can make them play less often by changing the maxrepeatrate property. That's how often, in seconds, the sound can be played.  I'm not sure which one you're after for the less vocal part. To change the sound of the file, you'd need the original file and edit it in some way, then rebuild the unity3d file.

Thanks. I'll fiddle with the maxpreeaterate next time before I push any mod updates via mega out to friends that play on the server.  

She has all the horses in the crafting base now LOL like 10 of them or something. Thank you for the laughs/joy she got out of this. We also have a few spider mounts. Cheers. 

Dre

Dre

Thank you! And glad you're enjoying them. I got some plans for the spider mod and working on a few of them when i get the chance. As for the sound, you can't change the volume of the sound through xml. But you can make them play less often by changing the maxrepeatrate property. That's how often, in seconds, the sound can be played.  I'm not sure which one you're after for the less vocal part. To change the sound of the file, you'd need the original file and edit it in some way, then rebuild the unity3d file.

Thanks. I'll fiddle with the maxpreeaterate next time before I push any mod updates out to friends that play on the server.  

She has all the horses in the crafting base now LOL like 10 of them or something. Thank you for the laughs/joy she got out of this. We also have a few spider mounts. Cheers. 

Dre

Dre

Thanks. I'll fiddle with the maxpreeaterate when before I push any mod updates to my friends that play on the server.