Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ladarian

Ladarian

I've tried to get this mod (health bars) to work and it doesn't seem to be putting bars over the heads of zombies on damage.  I see the mod is loaded int he logs but still nothing. 

Currently running:

Server Tools

Khaine's 60-slot Bigger Backpack Mod with UI changes

Always Open Trader

JRB_ZombieLootDrop_10

Ragsy_Find_Bicycles

War3zuk 20k Stacks

Trying to just run healthbars alone doesn't work either.

I've noticed the ItemIcons folder in the packaged mod is empty, is it supposed to be emptY?

Ladarian

Ladarian

I've tried to get this mod (health bars) to work and it doesn't seem to be putting bars over the heads of zombies on damage.  I see the mod is loaded int he logs but still nothing. 

Currently running:

Server Tools

Always Open Trader

JRB_ZombieLootDrop_10

Ragsy_Find_Bicycles

War3zuk 20k Stacks

Trying to just run healthbars alone doesn't  not work either.

I've noticed the ItemIcons folder in the packaged mod is empty, is it supposed to be emptY?

Ladarian

Ladarian

Currently running:

Server Tools

Always Open Trader

JRB_ZombieLootDrop_10

Ragsy_Find_Bicycles

War3zuk 20k Stacks

Ladarian

Ladarian

I've tried to get this mod to work and it doesn't seem to be putting bars over the heads of zombies on damage.  I see the mod is loaded int he logs but still nothing. 

Currently running:

Server Tools

Always Open Trader

JRB_ZombieLootDrop_10

Ragsy_Find_Bicycles

War3zuk 20k Stacks