Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

3 hours ago, sechsterversuch said:

Hello Telrics Me, we tested the mod as I said a very nice mod but it often happens that the players complain about FPS drop. The game hangs for about 2 to 3 seconds but continues. But this happens very often in one minute 20 x Maybe the horse spawn is too high? Or it's something else. Maybe you could look over there again

I get same in my Vehicle mods when moving through the map they stop like they are hitting a brick wall FPS dives and then they carry on  ....  TFP implemented block load on demand in last patch so that may be a factor possibly.

Much discussion here

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

2 hours ago, sechsterversuch said:

Hello Telrics Me, we tested the mod as I said a very nice mod but it often happens that the players complain about FPS drop. The game hangs for about 2 to 3 seconds but continues. But this happens very often in one minute 20 x Maybe the horse spawn is too high? Or it's something else. Maybe you could look over there again

I get same in my Vehicle mods when moving through the map they stop like they are hitting a brick wall FPS dives and then they carry on  ....  TFP implemented block load on demand in last patch so that may be a factor .

Much discussion here