STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

13 minutes ago, TigerWolfe said:

Like I said if it's helpful I can zip up my whole mod directory and send it straight to you, that's how I disperse it to my players (son and friend). 

Your mods work on mine. 

Maybe try a new map.

Or maybe if you could please upload a pic or a short vid of it as well may help narrow down the issue.

Maybe open game folder click on game launcher, click on tools, click clean game files, select all boxes and clean all.

The  steam rmb click 7 days to die properties, local files, verify files.

Then try again.

Hallo eine Frage, die Sie haben die StarterBox, die ich finde, ist toll meine Frage ist, können Sie eine Beschreibung für jede Box einfügen? Da viele Streamer fragen und sie finden es schade, dass keine Beschreibung gefunden werden kann. Gerne helfen wir Ihnen, eine Beschreibung hinzuzufügen, wenn Sie uns sagen, wo und wie?

4 hours ago, sechsterversuch said:

Hallo eine Frage, die Sie haben die StarterBox, die ich finde, ist toll meine Frage ist, können Sie eine Beschreibung für jede Box einfügen? Da viele Streamer fragen und sie finden es schade, dass keine Beschreibung gefunden werden kann. Gerne helfen wir Ihnen, eine Beschreibung hinzuzufügen, wenn Sie uns sagen, wo und wie?

Hi

Yes i can do that. Will let you know when done.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

21 hours ago, TigerWolfe said:

image.thumb.png.abc476edc302167bb81a343a7381e6f1.png

The squares marked in red, specifically when in some kind of work bench, campfire, forge, or cement mixer (that's all we currently have built). 

Argh I missed this message. I was looking at the backpack itself lol. Will check it out today

1 hour ago, stallionsden said:

Argh I missed this message. I was looking at the backpack itself lol. Will check it out today

Can confirm that this is an issue. The only mod that I have in TigerWolfe's list beside the 365 is 7 stacks. 
I don't ever have issues in the first slot, but in the 2nd and 3rd slot I do. If one of hte slots freezes before I can shift+click I close out of the workstation/forge/campfire and open it instantly again and 99% of the time I can then shift+click it into my pack. 

Hey Stallionsden.

Today's patch broke the invisible animal fix.  I've got you a clean log.  Additionally, I noticed on a new play through today that animals were seen quite a bit, and that was playing for around 4 hours or so.  Not quite as crazy as the invisible fix, but enough that hunting wouldn't be a problem.  It might be that the fix isn't exactly needed anymore, but smarter people than myself can figure that out lol.

Not sure, but I think something is wrong with the blocks in the stacker mod too.  I was having general issues with the entire mod the other day, but today the item portion seem to be working.  It is just the blocks that are not.  They only show 500 in the cheat menu, and will not stack above that in your inventory.  I tried wooden frames.

No rush.  I'm enjoying playing with the mods I have atm.

Hope this helps!

Smiles

output_log__2020-07-10__19-05-15.txt

1 hour ago, Drconfused said:

Can confirm that this is an issue. The only mod that I have in TigerWolfe's list beside the 365 is 7 stacks. 
I don't ever have issues in the first slot, but in the 2nd and 3rd slot I do. If one of hte slots freezes before I can shift+click I close out of the workstation/forge/campfire and open it instantly again and 99% of the time I can then shift+click it into my pack. 

Yeh am currently trying to fix it. Ui is not my strong suit lol so may take a while lol. But promise it be fixed as soon as i can.

I was only looking at the actual backpack at first lol. 

22 minutes ago, Smileslikejoker said:

Hey Stallionsden.

Today's patch broke the invisible animal fix.  I've got you a clean log.  Additionally, I noticed on a new play through today that animals were seen quite a bit, and that was playing for around 4 hours or so.  Not quite as crazy as the invisible fix, but enough that hunting wouldn't be a problem.  It might be that the fix isn't exactly needed anymore, but smarter people than myself can figure that out lol.

Not sure, but I think something is wrong with the blocks in the stacker mod too.  I was having general issues with the entire mod the other day, but today the item portion seem to be working.  It is just the blocks that are not.  They only show 500 in the cheat menu, and will not stack above that in your inventory.  I tried wooden frames.

No rush.  I'm enjoying playing with the mods I have atm.

Hope this helps!

Smiles

output_log__2020-07-10__19-05-15.txt 27.29 kB · 0 downloads

Yeh will take a look an see bout the invis animal fix and see what stable gives before removing.

Thank you for picking these up and yeh i am thinking the blocks may not be able to be changed via xml lol. Thank you again for bringing these to my attention. 

23 hours ago, TigerWolfe said:

image.thumb.png.abc476edc302167bb81a343a7381e6f1.png

The squares marked in red, specifically when in some kind of work bench, campfire, forge, or cement mixer (that's all we currently have built). 

1 hour ago, Drconfused said:

Ok I believe I fixed it. If you want to re download the 375 backpack mod and try. I was able to select each output slot.

vor 7 Stunden sagte Hengst:

Hallo

Ja, das kann ich. Lassen Sie es wissen, wenn Sie fertig sind.

Danke vielmals. Wie kann ich Sie kontaktieren, um weitere Details zu besprechen? Wir könnten eine Beschreibung in Deutsch und Englisch hinzufügen. Dann möchte ich noch etwas klären, wenn es möglich ist.

3 hours ago, dragonslayer770 said:

i did fix the STORE SHELVES by deleting commonbooks and rarebooks and exe. and adding the now wons in 

perkBooks

schematicsModsAndGeneralT0

schematicsModsAndGeneralT1

exe. just to give u a heads up on what in found and changed.

Yeh i have fixed a few but fix the rest tomorrow as i am out for me bday. Ty tho

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, Rathlon said:

I have one major issue with your downloads.

How do you get the modlets off of github?

There is no download option anywhere.

try this one -

HERE

there is a way to be able to dl individually will post that soon. But for now just the whole mod each time.
Or you can go to the mod in github via the link on O.P then click the stallionsmods word to where the list of all my mods are then the dl link should be there