STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

5 hours ago, jk958 said:

Survivor Notes has bug. xui.xml  needs   <window_group name="workstation_studyDesk" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup"  open_backpack_on_open="true" close_compass_on_open="true">

red text needs to be added.

Fixed thank you for bringing it to my  attention

@stallionsden For the Open Door Syndrome mod, is it normal for a 'crunch' sound to play when the unlooted object is replaced with the open, looted version?

I have quite a few mods installed on my server and before I try to delve into which one may be causing a conflict, I was wondering if the sound was 'normal' due to limitations within 7DTD. FYI, when I added the mod, I did use an existing map, but triggered a quest. I figured the reset of the POI would be sufficient instead of having to create a new map.

Thanks.

Edited by Red51 (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, Red51 said:

@stallionsden For the Open Door Syndrome mod, is it normal for a 'crunch' sound to play when the unlooted object is replaced with the open, looted version?

I have quite a few mods installed on my server and before I try to delve into which one may be causing a conflict, I was wondering if the sound was 'normal' due to limitations within 7DTD. FYI, when I added the mod, I did use an existing map, but triggered a quest. I figured the reset of the POI would be sufficient instead of having to create a new map.

Thanks.

Yes it adds a breaking sound as that is  how the container is able to change states.

I am using SURVIVOR NOTES EXPERIENCE AND RECIPE BOOKS as a server side mod, unless people download the mod and put it in their 7 Days To Die mods folder, they can't see the pictures for the notes or the study desk, is there a way you can edit the mod and have it where they dont have to have the mod in their 7 Days To Die folder? Besides that, it works perfectly fine. I got it from https://7daystodiemods.com/survivor-notes-experience-and-recipe-books/

Edited by TheRealNinja_TTV (see edit history)

4 hours ago, TheRealNinja_TTV said:

I am using SURVIVOR NOTES EXPERIENCE AND RECIPE BOOKS as a server side mod, unless people download the mod and put it in their 7 Days To Die mods folder, they can't see the pictures for the notes or the study desk, is there a way you can edit the mod and have it where they dont have to have the mod in their 7 Days To Die folder? Besides that, it works perfectly fine. I got it from https://7daystodiemods.com/survivor-notes-experience-and-recipe-books/

You can change the icons to vanilla icons.  If you wish. 

Hey Stallions, thanks for all of the hard work.

I am not going to go through all of the posts to find if this has been reported, I already spent a few hours tracking down the conflict, but there is a game breaking conflict between Better Vanilla and Stallions Supply Crates.

The conflict only exist between these two and not the other 50 mods I have installed.

The conflict removes the ability to loot trash and birds nests.  

2022-01-22T15:49:26 155.650 ERR LootContainer 'birdNest' unknown
2022-01-22T15:49:26 155.651 ERR LootContainer 'birdNest' unknown
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am not going to go through all of the posts to find if this has been reported, I already spent a few hours tracking down the conflict, but there is a game breaking conflict between Better Vanilla and Stallions Supply Crates.

The conflict only exist between these two and not the other 50 mods I have installed.

8 minutes ago, Aberrant said:

Thank you will take a look tho I don't have better vanilla . Will look at the supply crates.

When did you dl the mod last. 

2 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Thank you will take a look tho I don't have better vanilla . Will look at the supply crates.

When did you dl the mod last. 

Last night. Ran into the conflict and troubleshot which ones were in conflict today.  And no problem.  

When i come to this link, i come to actually see the info not a advertisement of what mods are on here, all your start class section says is adds start classes, well no crap that is the name not info, what does it even do, you cant bother to give details.

Edited by meganoth
Politeness fixes (see edit history)

23 hours ago, haslador said:

When i come to this link, i come to actually see the info not a advertisement of what mods are on here, all your start class section says is adds start classes, well no crap that is the name not info, what does it even do, you cant bother to give details.

Starter Class is there info is under it.  In mod description "it Adds jobs like Mechanic, farmer etc." Mechanic ability to build cars.  Farmer obvious and many other jobs.

The top mods you click on the "info here" located under each modlet and it will take you to a full explanation of each. 

On 1/8/2022 at 7:59 PM, stallionsden said:

Hmm it works for me. Any errors. I will recheck the reading amount of quests but I get bullet tips  paper and  gunpowder. 

Is it only on a particular ammo type or all you are having issues with. 

I'm having the same issue.  I click dismantle, and it gives me 10 dismantled bullets.  When I click them it says "Read, Scrap, Drop".  Scrapping gives paper, and read gives an Easy Quest.  ONE at a time.  Only after I hit "Accept" on the request, that it gives me 1 of each ingredient.  But it's one at a time, having to hit read over and over.  Happens on .44 9mm and 7.62

6 minutes ago, LordBeerusOL said:

I'm having the same issue.  I click dismantle, and it gives me 10 dismantled bullets.  When I click them it says "Read, Scrap, Drop".  Scrapping gives paper, and read gives an Easy Quest.  ONE at a time.  Only after I hit "Accept" on the request, that it gives me 1 of each ingredient.  But it's one at a time, having to hit read over and over.  Happens on .44 9mm and 7.62

Will take another look at it over the weekend.

20 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Thanks will check and have a fix out sometime today. 

Won't let me edit my comment so i need to make another. I am only guessing it is because im using smx and maybe doesn't know where to output to? Guessing it's a conflict with something though.

18 minutes ago, Replicators said:

Won't let me edit my comment so i need to make another. I am only guessing it is because im using smx and maybe doesn't know where to output to? Guessing it's a conflict with something though.

I will still check it out. ran out of time yesterday unfortunately.