Jump to content

STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A20 Modlets


stallionsden

Recommended Posts

Im only able to install the entire pack and when I did that, I added it to the game and removed all except the animal snare mod and now everything around the animal snares has been destroyed. Any idea why I cant install the snare mod alone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Khy said:

Im only able to install the entire pack and when I did that, I added it to the game and removed all except the animal snare mod and now everything around the animal snares has been destroyed. Any idea why I cant install the snare mod alone?

You dl the whole mod list. But you only need to drag the mod you want into the server/client mod folder  📂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wasn't able to say it yesterday with the other thread closed with no redirect in place yet, but I did check the study desk when I got to playing yesterday. The error messages from the drone schematics not being included yet did clear with a restart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Cursed1217 said:

Wasn't able to say it yesterday with the other thread closed with no redirect in place yet, but I did check the study desk when I got to playing yesterday. The error messages from the drone schematics not being included yet did clear with a restart.

Oh great thank you. Yeh I combined threads. Was spose to get archived which would a  had the link here lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Expanded Ammo Types has invisible icons in inventory, creative menu and in game if equipped or found in the lootable objects

EDIT: Solved by placing the mod into Steam Mod folder locally. Since in main thread is not written somewhere, I REALLY suggest you to clearly write it. 

 

https://7daystodiemods.com/expanded-ammo-types/

 

Edited by BarillaRambo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am I missing anything on the Dismantle mod or is it really bad?   You dismantle 10 ammo at a time, which gives you a new stack of 10 "ammo" which you have to "read" 1-by-1 to get 1 dismantle.   So to dismantle 10 individual ammo, you have to "read" 10 quests.

 

Takes forever and feels really bad =(

 

Again, maybe I'm missing something on how this works?

 

If you scrap the new 10 stack of dismantle it just gives you paper...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SE-Chris said:

Am I missing anything on the Dismantle mod or is it really bad?   You dismantle 10 ammo at a time, which gives you a new stack of 10 "ammo" which you have to "read" 1-by-1 to get 1 dismantle.   So to dismantle 10 individual ammo, you have to "read" 10 quests.

 

Takes forever and feels really bad =(

 

Again, maybe I'm missing something on how this works?

 

If you scrap the new 10 stack of dismantle it just gives you paper...

Hmm it works for me. Any errors. I will recheck the reading amount of quests but I get bullet tips  paper and  gunpowder. 

 

Is it only on a particular ammo type or all you are having issues with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've noticed that the loot is way out of whack.  From each loot container you get at least a few of each; most I've gotten was 4 of each: (bowl or plate), Sewing Kits, Paint, Dye, Trap Can, Trap Schematics, Plastic Wrap, Plastic.  The trap schematics are off the charts.  I'm guessing that's where the issue lies?  Unless it's multiple - since I have multiple Valmars mods.

Animal Snares, Armory Work Bench, Auto Walls, Supply Crates, Door Lock Smash, Dye Station, Ammo Types, Clothing, Player Storage, Traps, Weapons and Tools, Cooking bowls, Meat, Start Class System, Experience and Recipe Books, Working Ovens and Sinks, Foods... LOL  Yeah - I guess I could start from Starter Class system.

 

 

7d2d_garbage.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cadamier said:

I've noticed that the loot is way out of whack.  From each loot container you get at least a few of each; most I've gotten was 4 of each: (bowl or plate), Sewing Kits, Paint, Dye, Trap Can, Trap Schematics, Plastic Wrap, Plastic.  The trap schematics are off the charts.  I'm guessing that's where the issue lies?  Unless it's multiple - since I have multiple Valmars mods.

Animal Snares, Armory Work Bench, Auto Walls, Supply Crates, Door Lock Smash, Dye Station, Ammo Types, Clothing, Player Storage, Traps, Weapons and Tools, Cooking bowls, Meat, Start Class System, Experience and Recipe Books, Working Ovens and Sinks, Foods... LOL  Yeah - I guess I could start from Starter Class system.

 

 

7d2d_garbage.png

I still have some loot changes I do have to get to for sure.  Will get them out when I have em ready.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 3:15 AM, Cadamier said:

I've noticed that the loot is way out of whack.  From each loot container you get at least a few of each; most I've gotten was 4 of each: (bowl or plate), Sewing Kits, Paint, Dye, Trap Can, Trap Schematics, Plastic Wrap, Plastic.  The trap schematics are off the charts.  I'm guessing that's where the issue lies?  Unless it's multiple - since I have multiple Valmars mods.

Animal Snares, Armory Work Bench, Auto Walls, Supply Crates, Door Lock Smash, Dye Station, Ammo Types, Clothing, Player Storage, Traps, Weapons and Tools, Cooking bowls, Meat, Start Class System, Experience and Recipe Books, Working Ovens and Sinks, Foods... LOL  Yeah - I guess I could start from Starter Class system.

 

 

7d2d_garbage.png

I was going to point out the same thing concerning the nuclear power mod. Every Working Stiff crate and truck I have looted has had at least one copy of each of the schematics. They also never open the book to show they've been read before. 

 

Never thought about it with the survivor notes but they seem to be everywhere at all times. For something that helps you craft the book or schematic you are desperate to find it is nice, but it might also be nice to have to hunt for them a bit more. I'd definitely like it if there was also a way to keep them out of the quest rewards too. 1 survivor note does not equal most of the reward options a quest could possible give. (It was particularly disappointing to complete a quest and get the reward of 2400 Dukes and my choice of survivor note, survivor note, survivor note, or survivor note. LOL)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Cursed1217 said:

I was going to point out the same thing concerning the nuclear power mod. Every Working Stiff crate and truck I have looted has had at least one copy of each of the schematics. They also never open the book to show they've been read before. 

 

Never thought about it with the survivor notes but they seem to be everywhere at all times. For something that helps you craft the book or schematic you are desperate to find it is nice, but it might also be nice to have to hunt for them a bit more. I'd definitely like it if there was also a way to keep them out of the quest rewards too. 1 survivor note does not equal most of the reward options a quest could possible give. (It was particularly disappointing to complete a quest and get the reward of 2400 Dukes and my choice of survivor note, survivor note, survivor note, or survivor note. LOL)

That is how valmar had it I have tried to keep his code intact where possible. 

 

The loot tho should be fixed in the survivor notes and most of his modlets if you dl the latest version.

 

As for mine I will get to em in due course when I can. 

 

Thank you tho for letting me know 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hayran said:

I can't find the link of Open Door Syndrome on github. Only the version with respawn, but I don't want play with a respawn version. It's possible disable it?

I haven't updated that one as yet it is on my to do list tho. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the mod Valmars Starter Class System, appears as if it should award skills and perks when completing the 3rd class quest , but its not giving anypoints or skills, not seeing any errors in logs just downs seem to do what it used to is this "Work as intended" or something thats not A20 compatible

 

nm i found the 3 items (invisiable no icons)

Edited by Amzeus76_GBOG (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Amzeus76_GBOG said:

the mod Valmars Starter Class System, appears as if it should award skills and perks when completing the 3rd class quest , but its not giving anypoints or skills, not seeing any errors in logs just downs seem to do what it used to is this "Work as intended" or something thats not A20 compatible

 

nm i found the 3 items (invisiable no icons)

OK thank you will get the icons fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2020 at 4:36 AM, stallionsden said:

INVISIBLE ANIMAL FIX

 

Removes invisible animals from the world to allow more actual animals to spawn.

Adds new animals (vanilla ones increased size and diff names)

Any chance of this being updated for a20?  The world is very empty without it.

Edited by The Freehold
Posted three times on accident (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, The Freehold said:

Any chance of this being updated for a20?  The world is very empty without it.

Oh I been seeing lots of animals. I can def get it going for sure for you. Will add it to my to do list and hopefully get it to you soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2022 at 11:35 PM, DevEagle said:

The extra recipes mod is disabled scrapping lot of items. Empty cans, my making tools (stone axe) this items is found any lootable inventory not scrapping. Try this mod is disabled my modpack, and the scrapping working again...

just tested this and i was able to scrap everything inc the stone axe and empty cans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

STALLIONS MODLETS UPDATES:
One Book To Rule Them All - now all books are read and the 2 change to read when you read them.
Anti Block Ammo - Fixed books not being read and fixed a few other issues found.
Supply Crate - Removed ability for the rates to spawn on the roads
Whiperers and Whispererswithlightandreducedstamina - fixed issue with removing set and re adding and zs ignoring you
Renamed invisible animal fix to More Animals, removed the extra big animals and made a new modlet called - Animals on Viagra.
Animals on Viagra - adds big animals to the game friendly and enemy.
Open Door Syndrome (no loot respawn) - bought to A20
Big loot fix on most modlets
 

VALMAR MODLETS UPDATES:
Survivor Notes - updated to include all the new stuff including the drone 
Starter Class System - Added icons to the items missing icons 
Big loot fix on all modlets

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...