STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

18 minutes ago, Audrerose said:

Hello there, 

We are trying your modlet  "Rain Catcher and Mining Machine" We try to put the time for the loot but we dont see where exactly we can do it.  The loot pop each 5 second real life but we want the loot to pop still in each houre can you pls tell me how to do that?  

And great job on your modlet :)

You mean it changes states to quick or.  

Look for the line  upgrade rated.ToBlock 63 is max you can go. So unless you add in several other blocks that simply upgrade to another then another then eventually the lootable version to make it longer you can't make it longer by just adjusting that value.

Thank you.

On 12/29/2021 at 9:22 AM, TheAdamCrow said:

i tested a new world with just your mod only and my result were these particular books once read equal as unread
Books:
Magnum enforcer vol. 5,6 (AP,HP)
Great Heist Vol. 3 (although timed charge schematic is unlocked)
Ranger's Guide to Archery Vol. 2,4,5 (explosive arrows, AP Arrows, Flaming)
Pistol Pete Vol. 5,6 (AP HP)
Shotgun Messiah Vol. 2,4 (Breach, Slug)
Sniper Vol. 6,7 (AP,HP)
Schematics:
pipe bomb, grenade and contact grenade, stick of dynamite schematic
Rocket Launcher schematic
i spent this whole time trying to figure out the cause in the code but could not. again, mod works as intended and this glitch doesn't bar you from crafting or converting in any way. it is purely a visual bug on the books read or unread icon. just wanted to see if you knew about it. i thank you for taking the time to respond and for the mod itself. have a good one

That happened before too, i just never reported it.
About schematics, it also doesnt unlock steel tools and some others.
I have looked into XML and perk one book misses some complete tags and some are incorrectly named perks, i have fixed those and it worked afterdaws.
So it just takes few mins to fix nothing major.
Cheers Stallionsden and thanks for these great mods.

1 hour ago, Duxily said:

That happened before too, i just never reported it.
About schematics, it also doesnt unlock steel tools and some others.
I have looked into XML and perk one book misses some complete tags and some are incorrectly named perks, i have fixed those and it worked afterdaws.
So it just takes few mins to fix nothing major.
Cheers Stallionsden and thanks for these great mods.

theadamcrow was talking bout my anti block mod i just dont see how that 1 affects the issue. if it were the one book to rule em all i would understand but looking at both now tho i never had this issue thanks for bringing it up so i can dig and find it. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Just now, PaPaRoach76 said:

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I was wondering if the Open Door Syndrome With Respawn and Lock Picking Additions is compatible with Working Ovens & Sinks?

I dont see why it wouldn't the workingoven and stove are 2 seperate blocks outside the vanilla game. 

35 minutes ago, PaPaRoach76 said:

Ok, how do the working stoves & sinks work? Are the vanilla one suppose to work or do we have to place down new ones? I have sinks & stoves in my base & neither work with just the working stove & sink mod or with both the stove & the Open door mods.

you craft them both

On 1/1/2022 at 10:15 PM, stallionsden said:

theadamcrow was talking bout my anti block mod i just dont see how that 1 affects the issue. if it were the one book to rule em all i would understand but looking at both now tho i never had this issue thanks for bringing it up so i can dig and find it. 

Person i was quoting was talking about one book to rule them all, i replied to that.
One book for perks is missing those perks and one book schematics is missing few schematics.
Dont get me wrong just trying to report the problem.
What i do to fix is compare your xml contents to original xml and fixing wrong perks and adding some "complete" steps to some that were not completing even tho all the perks were opened.
I can post pastebin of what i changed in xml for it to work, atleast for perks one book.
I must say tho, huge great work to you on those books, that was epic job.

5 hours ago, dragonslayer770 said:

@stallionsden, do you have a all scrapable modlet, if not, do u now the line i need to add to xpath to make everything scrapable?

thanks and love your mods keep up the good work.

try - 

<set xpath="/items/item/property[@name='Weight' and (@value='0')]/@value">INPUTamount like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc</set>

Good day Sir

I just redownloaded the mod pack .. but there are a couple mods missing from it "I was wanting the .. Store shelves", I've used it in the pass and enjoyed them .. but they are not there .. OR .. are they listed differently now?

Also I get this message under F1 when checking to make sure everything is good and was wondering it is OK.

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.01.02 - 12.06.51.96 (2).png

4 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day Sir

I just redownloaded the mod pack .. but there are a couple mods missing from it "I was wanting the .. Store shelves", I've used it in the pass and enjoyed them .. but they are not there .. OR .. are they listed differently now?

Also I get this message under F1 when checking to make sure everything is good and was wondering it is OK.

Thank You ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2022.01.02 - 12.06.51.96 (2).png

Hey hey

The store shelves original has been removed as the old shelves are no longer in game.  The newer version I hadn't updated yet as the store shelves now are lootable in vanilla. However happy to update it if you still want it (will get to it today)

Hmm when did you last download the nuclear mod. I fixed it a couple days ago. I will double check tho to see if those changes stuck and of I pushed the fix or forgot to.

Stallionsden

15 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Hey hey

The store shelves original has been removed as the old shelves are no longer in game.  The newer version I hadn't updated yet as the store shelves now are lootable in vanilla. However happy to update it if you still want it (will get to it today)

Hmm when did you last download the nuclear mod. I fixed it a couple days ago. I will double check tho to see if those changes stuck and of I pushed the fix or forgot to.

Stallionsden

This was the version before this update that I just got .. So let me try it and I'll let you know 😊

The store shelves are still abit empty .. compared to the old mod .. up to you and Thak you for the reply.