STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

Hi Stallion,

The owner of a server I play on just updated their backpack mod from the older version I was using (the one that had the clear inventory button and broken sort buttons, etc.) to the newest version from Aug 8th. After updating, we are having issues with the backpack mod (and others) not working. There was also a UI mod and a few others they are using on the server and it seems like none of them are working anymore. All I get when in-game is an IndexOutOfBounds error when trying to open up crafting tables. I receive this error once when trying to open the tables and then I can exit the console and hit esc one more time to close the invisible crafting table menu, then open the crafting table again normally (no errors), but the crafting tables are all vanilla (6 output slots). I wonder if it was an installation mistake or if the newest backpack mod version has conflicts with the other mods used on the server. I can still start up a single player game and the backpack mod works fine. I wasn't sure if you have seen anything like this before and might have some insight into how we might be able to fix it.

/Edit: It would appear that the other mods installed ARE working, so that is my mistake. Just the backpack mod is not working.

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Junkyard Cat (see edit history)

Hello there. I'd like to thank you for keeping so many of Valmar's mods alive and well. It's much appreciated as I had grown used to using many of them.

When you have a moment could you look over the quest requirements for the class system modlet? After starting the gunman's quest I noticed I wasn't getting credit for pistol kills despite using the desert vulture I started with and figured it was just the fact that it was a new weapon. Cheers and keep up the excellent work.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:38 AM, Junkyard Cat said:

Hi Stallion,

The owner of a server I play on just updated their backpack mod from the older version I was using (the one that had the clear inventory button and broken sort buttons, etc.) to the newest version from Aug 8th. After updating, we are having issues with the backpack mod (and others) not working. There was also a UI mod and a few others they are using on the server and it seems like none of them are working anymore. All I get when in-game is an IndexOutOfBounds error when trying to open up crafting tables. I receive this error once when trying to open the tables and then I can exit the console and hit esc one more time to close the invisible crafting table menu, then open the crafting table again normally (no errors), but the crafting tables are all vanilla (6 output slots). I wonder if it was an installation mistake or if the newest backpack mod version has conflicts with the other mods used on the server. I can still start up a single player game and the backpack mod works fine. I wasn't sure if you have seen anything like this before and might have some insight into how we might be able to fix it.

/Edit: It would appear that the other mods installed ARE working, so that is my mistake. Just the backpack mod is not working.

Thanks for your time!

They got it figured out. Was just a simple installation mistake :)

Thanks!

Sorry guys been real busy and not getting notifications for the threads. 

15 hours ago, Digdug said:

Hello there. I'd like to thank you for keeping so many of Valmar's mods alive and well. It's much appreciated as I had grown used to using many of them.

When you have a moment could you look over the quest requirements for the class system modlet? After starting the gunman's quest I noticed I wasn't getting credit for pistol kills despite using the desert vulture I started with and figured it was just the fact that it was a new weapon. Cheers and keep up the excellent work.

Hi digdug

Thankyou

If you can post valmar related in his thread please. I am old and get confused easily haha 🤪🤪 .

But can look at it and see

12 hours ago, Junkyard Cat said:

They got it figured out. Was just a simple installation mistake :)

Thanks!

Thats great to hear sorry to have bot gotten back to you earlier 

Muclear Power

Gathered all required resources, Made Nuclear Engine, Nuclear Gen Bank, 

Placed Nuc Gen, Added the Nuc Engine, show max output, Filled with Gas, hooked to light, light doesn't work Turned it on, shows Zero Output, tried couple different items, Generator has no output, it smoke as if running, just no output.

Any Ideals?

Just downloaded/installed/rebooted server of files on front page.

Sorry for Double post in MODS forum.

DC

6 minutes ago, DCPoker said:

Muclear Power

Gathered all required resources, Made Nuclear Engine, Nuclear Gen Bank, 

Placed Nuc Gen, Added the Nuc Engine, show max output, Filled with Gas, hooked to light, light doesn't work Turned it on, shows Zero Output, tried couple different items, Generator has no output, it smoke as if running, just no output.

Any Ideals?

Just downloaded/installed/rebooted server of files on front page.

Sorry for Double post in MODS forum.

DC

It worked for me. 

Any errors in co nsole or players.log/output.log

I recently tried the nuclear mod also but haven't got to the point of making the parts in my game yet. What I did notice was the blueprints show up way to consistently and always all 3 every time. I ended up removing about half the entries in the loot cfg in the hopes it helps. Not only does it take the spot of other loot but it gives the players lots of exp or cash by them being so prevalent. Hopefully there is a way to fine tune this.

3 hours ago, CynicalGamer said:

I recently tried the nuclear mod also but haven't got to the point of making the parts in my game yet. What I did notice was the blueprints show up way to consistently and always all 3 every time. I ended up removing about half the entries in the loot cfg in the hopes it helps. Not only does it take the spot of other loot but it gives the players lots of exp or cash by them being so prevalent. Hopefully there is a way to fine tune this.

Thank you shall fix that up to when checking the mod.

3 hours ago, DCPoker said:

No MOD errors on loading.

ok what bout when using the nuclear stuff. Does it give errors then or.

what other mods you running

still havent found any of the three special force bags i have found over a couple hundred bags but none of them  i looked in files didint see were you could adjust the probability anywhere.i can get them in creative mode but thats no fun.antway thanks for all you do its much appriectated

1 hour ago, corona9800 said:

still havent found any of the three special force bags i have found over a couple hundred bags but none of them  i looked in files didint see were you could adjust the probability anywhere.i can get them in creative mode but thats no fun.antway thanks for all you do its much appriectated

Oh they spawn on you lol. Cant be found i  the world. Sorry got the supply drop and special forces mixed up.

You need a new game for them to show in your toolbelt. Or have to grab the locked versions from cm menu

yea i have your supply case mod also and they spawned like there suppose to.well ive got plenty of loot now looking for them lol.i did start a new game they wasnt om my toolbelt but i have war3zuk mod also and im guessing his starter class probaly canceled it out thats ok now i know why i wasnt findind them.lmao ...that would be a cool mod tho replace the backpacks with better loot tho hint hint....lol

Edited by corona9800 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, corona9800 said:

yea i have your supply case mod also and they spawned like there suppose to.well ive got plenty of loot now looking for them lol.i did start a new game they wasnt om my toolbelt but i have war3zuk mod also and im guessing his starter class probaly canceled it out thats ok now i know why i wasnt findind them.lmao ...that would be a cool mod tho replace the backpacks with better loot tho hint hint....lol

lol Yeh def war3zuk starter pack be overriding. you will have to edit manually one of the entityclasses.xml and add either mine to his or his to mine as the starter stuff and remove the entityclasses that you dont want also making sure the one with the entityclass loads after the one without. Remember only have 7 slots to replace. i have 3 IDK how many war has lol.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Same for me, updated the NUC Mod, Generator shows no output, Hooked up to light bulb.   

Do you need to Make New Generator or the old Nuc Gen should work now?

Blitz18-BearableAuger

KHA19-96BBM

KHA19-LockableInvSlots

Ragsy_Brighter_Headlights_V2

Scomar82_MunitionZerlegen-A19

Stalliondens Nuclear Power

TelricsBiplaneAndHelicopterA19

Toad_DoorSmasher

Valmars Survivor Notes

War3zuk HD Katanas

War3zuk Move Speeds

War3Zuk Vehicle Addons

War3zuk Weed Wacker 5000

z_FRK_Schematics

zz04_Zombieanpassungen

I found that on a private game the generator had output without any issues, but when I brought it back into MP server It would not put any power out.  I checked the codes between a standard generator and the nuke generator  and made adjustments to the power output as well as fuel consumed and fuel needed.  For some odd reason that had fixed the issue and all generators are working fine now with a max output of 15000w which is more than enough for a base in most cases. 

I had nothing but errors with warzuks modlets - i decided to go with my fan and mess with my own modlets - just saying

I tested each warzuk plugin stand alone and it errored on php 7.4 linux just saying - sorry warzuk i love the plugins but i got nothing but console errors on EVERY plugin with custom icons you made .... sad cuz i wanted a bunch of em

8 hours ago, DCPoker said:

Same for me, updated the NUC Mod, Generator shows no output, Hooked up to light bulb.   

Do you need to Make New Generator or the old Nuc Gen should work now?

Blitz18-BearableAuger

KHA19-96BBM

KHA19-LockableInvSlots

Ragsy_Brighter_Headlights_V2

Scomar82_MunitionZerlegen-A19

Stalliondens Nuclear Power

TelricsBiplaneAndHelicopterA19

Toad_DoorSmasher

Valmars Survivor Notes

War3zuk HD Katanas

War3zuk Move Speeds

War3Zuk Vehicle Addons

War3zuk Weed Wacker 5000

z_FRK_Schematics

zz04_Zombieanpassungen

I hooked it up to a turret and it gave power.  Try a new generator. See if that works. 

Will recheck again and check i uploafed the correct one to lol in the  morning. 

2 hours ago, flipvszero88 said:

I had nothing but errors with warzuks modlets - i decided to go with my fan and mess with my own modlets - just saying

I tested each warzuk plugin stand alone and it errored on php 7.4 linux just saying - sorry warzuk i love the plugins but i got nothing but console errors on EVERY plugin with custom icons you made .... sad cuz i wanted a bunch of em

War3zuks??? 

• stallionsden changed the title to STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets