Jump to content
stallionsden

STALLIONSDENS A19 Modlets

Recommended Posts

Just now, AmethystLainey said:

and is that the full Image or empty image?

 

 

It is for the block that appears in the world.
If you only want to change the icon image it is in:

<property name = "CustomIcon" value = "cntGasPump" />

<property name = "CustomIcon" value = "birdBathPlanter" />


<property name = "CustomIcon" value = "cntWallOven" />

<property name = "CustomIcon" value = "cntGraniteSink" />

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I try to change image and now Im getting all kinds of errors......

Im trying to use the wine barrel and winebarrel set for the water and was using the generic barrel and generic barrel set for the resource and it isnt liking it 

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmethystLainey said:

Well I try to change image and now Im getting all kinds of errors......

Im trying to use the wine barrel and winebarrel set for the water and was using the generic barrel and generic barrel set for the resource and it isnt liking it 

:(

 

Change it for the one you like the most, you can put the code as you did, to see what is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh Gouki, Im not following what ur saying?

 

cntBarrelGenericSingle00 - For the empty Excavator (sp)

cntBarrelGenericQuadB - for the full Excavator

 

wineBarrel - For empty Rain

wineBarrelSet - For Full Rain

 

The ICON part seems to work without kicking errors but when I try using the same name as MODELS it gives me all kinds of errors and saying its having issues with all kinds of POI's and so many RED TEXT..

 

Could having one in world be why the errors are kicking off?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmethystLainey said:

Huh Gouki, Im not following what ur saying?

 

cntBarrelGenericSingle00 - For the empty Excavator (sp)

cntBarrelGenericQuadB - for the full Excavator

 

wineBarrel - For empty Rain

wineBarrelSet - For Full Rain

 

The ICON part seems to work without kicking errors but when I try using the same name as MODELS it gives me all kinds of errors and saying its having issues with all kinds of POI's and so many RED TEXT..

 

Could having one in world be why the errors are kicking off?

 

 

That could be the mistake, because you already have one in your game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AmethystLainey said:

Huh Gouki, Im not following what ur saying?

 

cntBarrelGenericSingle00 - For the empty Excavator (sp)

cntBarrelGenericQuadB - for the full Excavator

 

wineBarrel - For empty Rain

wineBarrelSet - For Full Rain

 

The ICON part seems to work without kicking errors but when I try using the same name as MODELS it gives me all kinds of errors and saying its having issues with all kinds of POI's and so many RED TEXT..

 

Could having one in world be why the errors are kicking off?

 

 

Look, it works correctly, only you have to change more things and I couldn't explain you well on the cell phone.

I have the other blue barrel as a rainCatcher in a different way.

 

 

A19.0_2020-08-02_11-59-53.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-02_12-02-42.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-02_12-02-48.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-02_11-59-44.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-02_12-01-49.jpg

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nice so what else am I missing :( and Love the Spanish you haz.

 

I tried it again with just the water which I havent done yet and Im still getting the errors. You said I was missing something is it something in the UIAtlas or something even tho the default ones dont need it?

 

 

Edited by AmethystLainey (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AmethystLainey said:

Nice so what else am I missing :( and Love the Spanish you haz.

 

I tried it again with just the water which I havent done yet and Im still getting the errors. You said I was missing something is it something in the UIAtlas or something even tho the default ones dont need it?

 

 

 

Here are other images but from the excavator and miningtruck.

I pass you the file of blocks.

Where are you from?

 

 

A19.0_2020-08-02_14-02-06.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-02_14-09-37.jpg

A19.0_2020-08-02_14-09-43.jpg

blocks.xml

 

PD.   Sorry Stallionsden,everything is to help.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AmethystLainey said:

thanks for that, how do I figure out the model name?

I think I got that, now to figure out the moving part 

 

 

Excavator:

 

<property name = "Model" value = "Entities / Industrial / barrelPlasticPrefab" />

 

MiningTruck:

 

<property name = "Model" value = "Entities / Industrial / barrelPlasticQuadBPrefab" />

 

RainBarrel:

 

<property name = "Model" value = "Entities / Decor / BarrelPrefab" />

 

AutoWaterCollector:

 

<property name = "Model" value = "Entities / Decor / wineBarrelSetPrefab" />

 

Now if you look for the name of the block in blocks.xml (original file) it would be:

<block name = "cntBarrelPlasticSingle00">
<property name = "Extends" value = "cntBarrelPolymerMaster" param1 = "CustomIcon" />
<property name = "Model" value = "Entities / Industrial / barrelPlasticPrefab" />
<property name = "LootList" value = "120" />
<property name = "Explosion.ParticleIndex" value = "14" />
</block>

 

<block name = "cntBarrelPlasticQuadB">
<property name = "Extends" value = "cntBarrelPlasticSingle00" />
<property name = "Model" value = "Entities / Industrial / barrelPlasticQuadBPrefab" />
</block>

 

Regards

 

What a moving part, that you can pick it up as a station.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup Now to figure out the moving and the making the plain barrel as it says RESOURCE INSULATOR which is what never seen ? Wil await Stallon being awake :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Yup Now to figure out the moving and the making the plain barrel as it says RESOURCE INSULATOR which is what never seen ? Wil await Stallon being awake :)

 

To be able to manage it add this:

<property name = "TakeDelay" value = "12" />
<property name = "CanPickup" value = "true" />

10 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Yup Now to figure out the moving and the making the plain barrel as it says RESOURCE INSULATOR which is what never seen ? Wil await Stallon being awake :)

 

Just change the name of the block:

 

<block name = "Resource Insulator">

 

Now if you want it to show a description when approaching the object:

 

<property name = "DisplayInfo" value = "Description" />

 

It can be description or name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Gouki, Muchas Gracias por tu ayuda - I think I spelt all that right - Just saying many thanks for all the help :)

You're welcome if you spelled it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATED MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER

 

ADDED

- Localization.txt

- Added resource Insulator recipe

- Added the ability to pick up excavator and rain catcher

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I just installed the 187 slot backpack mod and followed the How To Install Mods page on the 7 days mod website. I loaded my game up, checked the console, and it says the mod loaded fine. However, whenever I start my single player game up, my backpack and UI is all vanilla.

 

Is there an extra step I'm missing? I have no other mods as far as I can tell.

 

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Hello,

 

I just installed the 187 slot backpack mod and followed the How To Install Mods page on the 7 days mod website. I loaded my game up, checked the console, and it says the mod loaded fine. However, whenever I start my single player game up, my backpack and UI is all vanilla.

 

Is there an extra step I'm missing? I have no other mods as far as I can tell.

 

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

You did put the mod in the  mods folder. 

 

Not teasing you or anything just trying to rule out stuff.  

 

Can you send your full output_log or player.log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

You did put the mod in the  mods folder. 

 

Not teasing you or anything just trying to rule out stuff.  

 

Can you send your full output_log or player.log

I am not on the computer right now and am about to fall asleep. In my mods folder is the Config folder from the backpack mod, the Modinfo.xml file and the Mod.xml file I think it was (there were 2 XML files in the mod zip) I'll post my log files tomorrow when I wake up. I might try reinstalling my game, maybe there's Mod installed somewhere I can't see from playing on a few servers. Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Junkyard Cat said:

I am not on the computer right now and am about to fall asleep. In my mods folder is the Config folder from the backpack mod, the Modinfo.xml file and the Mod.xml file I think it was (there were 2 XML files in the mod zip) I'll post my log files tomorrow when I wake up. I might try reinstalling my game, maybe there's Mod installed somewhere I can't see from playing on a few servers. Thanks for the help!

ok in the mods folder in your folder where the exe is. There should be a folder named -

 

 

 

Steam
Steamapps
Common
7 Days To Die
Mods
stallionsdensz 187 Slot backpack

Config

modinfo.xml


 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THREAD UPDATE

 

Am currently trying to get my modlets onto google drive as to make it easier for you guys to Download individual modlets rather then the whole folder every time.

 

GITHUB will still have the download all Modlet links, However the single download version will be thru Google Drive

Hopefully google drive hurries up lol so should be done some time within next say or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

ok in the mods folder in your folder where the exe is. There should be a folder named -

 

 

 

Steam
Steamapps
Common
7 Days To Die
Mods
stallionsdensz 187 Slot backpack

Config

modinfo.xml


 

Oh I see. The mod needs to be inside its parent folder instead of the config folder just sitting in the Mods folder?  I just thought maybe you had to copy just the config folder into the mods folder. That is the issue haha.  It is working now! Man, they really need a mainstream way to install mods & modlets on this game...

 

Thanks so much for the help and work on your awesome mods :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Oh I see. The mod needs to be inside its parent folder instead of the config folder just sitting in the Mods folder?  I just thought maybe you had to copy just the config folder into the mods folder. That is the issue haha.  It is working now! Man, they really need a mainstream way to install mods & modlets on this game...

 

Thanks so much for the help and work on your awesome mods :)

No worries glad you have it working  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I have another question. I ran the backpack mod with the 30k stack size mod you list on here and I see there are a few backpack options at the top of the backpack. One is clear inventory. I thought maybe this would drop my stuff on the ground or something, but it completely deleted all my items haha. Is there any way to disable this? Also, I noticed that the sort button isn't working on my backpack either. Is this because of the 30k stack size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Oh I have another question. I ran the backpack mod with the 30k stack size mod you list on here and I see there are a few backpack options at the top of the backpack. One is clear inventory. I thought maybe this would drop my stuff on the ground or something, but it completely deleted all my items haha. Is there any way to disable this? Also, I noticed that the sort button isn't working on my backpack either. Is this because of the 30k stack size?

HAHA were you in the creative menu lol by chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sort button also does not work, I'm running the 187 slot backpack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...