STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

UPDATED OPEND DOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN AND LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS & OPEN DOOR SYNDROMES AND OPENDOOR SYNDROME 1

ADDED:

- New electronic shelving

UPDATED SHOP KEEPING

ADDED

- New Business types - Lanscaping, Mortician, Gym, Librarian, Mechanic, Clothing Stores etc

- New shop Pieces added

FIXED

- Fixed the creative menu names of all shop Pieces, So when you grab it from creative Menu or build it, the actual name of the shop piece appears.

**However, unfortunately when you approach the shop piece after placing it still shows like the vending machine - interact with vending machine. It is unfortunately Hardcoded. But just use the player made signs to name them for now and hope the tfp gods allow us to change it via xml lol**

1 hour ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

Can you make a mod 30k Stack of Resources

Clay Soil

Iron

Lead

Lump of Coal

Nitrate Powder

Oil Shale

Small Stone

Wood

Concrete Mix

Forged Iron

Forged Steel

Gas Can

Gun Powder

Oil

And Other Mod of Bigger chests space / 160 or 300 space

You wany storage chest to be 160 or 300 slot space lol.

EDIT: wont be doing any mod making at this stage. (Fixing mod errors on exisiting mods i will still correct )

On my first page i have linked a brilliant modder by the name of  Claymore. Follow that link his stack size increaser includes blocks. 

If it not exactly what your after let me know

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Just now, stallionsden said:

Tanks ;)

2 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

How do i make all Bundles 30k ? that line dont work :(

<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'Bundle')]/property[contains(@name, 'Create_item_count')]/@value">30000</set>    

2 minutes ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

a19 server

as seen in picture

I cant help with this error until i see a output.log or players.log.  I dont get any red lines or errors with the open door syndrome mod.

All I can suggest is try in a Single Game with just the open door syndrome mod and try it and tell me if you get the error still then we can narrow down the issue from there.

Just now, stallionsden said:

I cant help with this error until i see a output.log or players.log. I dont get any red lines or errors with the open door syndrome mod.

All I can suggest is try in a Single Game with just the open door syndrome mod and try it and tell me if you get the error still then we can narrow down the issue from there.

i think error is only in server

4 minutes ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

Tanks ;)

How do i make all Bundles 30k ? that line dont work :(

<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'Bundle')]/property[contains(@name, 'Create_item_count')]/@value">30000</set>    

Where did you get that code from lol. Its not in the mod I just made lol.

to make bundles 30k -

<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'Bundle')]/property[contains(@name, 'Create_item_count')]/@value">30000</set>     (IS WRONG)

Should be

<set xpath="/items/item[starts-with(@name, 'ammoBundle')]/property[@name='Stacknumber']/@value">30000</set>

in the Zombie Modification 2 (the one with Rage), how do i reduce the random get up time from the zeds.. it seems a bit cheaty when i beat a cop to death with a level 2 club on warrior difficulty because he won't stand up... i like the randomness,.. i just want to lower the max time down. 

1 hour ago, EpicSpire said:

in the Zombie Modification 2 (the one with Rage), how do i reduce the random get up time from the zeds.. it seems a bit cheaty when i beat a cop to death with a level 2 club on warrior difficulty because he won't stand up... i like the randomness,.. i just want to lower the max time down. 

In entityclasses down the bottom should be one line says random or something lol.

ah yes, i see it, thanks.. i dropped it from a max of 10 to 2.5 and seems to be perfect, for me at least. and i may boost the damage they deal back up slightly.. like maybe to 5.. i was mainly wanting no digging and no jumping, but this is a good start. Thanks for the mods!

30 minutes ago, EpicSpire said:

ah yes, i see it, thanks.. i dropped it from a max of 10 to 2.5 and seems to be perfect, for me at least. and i may boost the damage they deal back up slightly.. like maybe to 5.. i was mainly wanting no digging and no jumping, but this is a good start. Thanks for the mods!

I have a no digging only version

46 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

There are only the two core recipies in there. You may have removed in your recent edits 

:( I do know how to add it in but I want to use the elements you intended.

Also is there a way to make it moveable with land claim like stations?

Argh ok lol yep i moved them to my other mod the brewery one. Now i remember why they were in this one haha my bad sorry. Will put em back in in the  morning.

Can look into it for you to make em moveable

Just now, AmethystLainey said:

ALso Stallons I tried changing the graphics but it doesnt seem to work like I only changed the icons how do I change the actual inworld model?

Hi AmethystLainey

It changes in these lines:

<property name="Model" value="Industrial/gas_pump" param1="main_mesh"/>

<property name="Model" value="OutdoorDecor/bird_bath_planter" param1="main_mesh"/>

• stallionsden changed the title to STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets