Jump to content
stallionsden

STALLIONSDENS A19 Modlets

Recommended Posts

UPDATED NUCLEAR POWER

 

- Added schematics to different loot groups and lootcontainers.

- Removed schematics from similar groups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2020 at 9:22 PM, stallionsden said:

A19

DOWNLOAD ALL MODS

 

Stallionsdens Modlets for A19 EXPERIMENTAL

OLD THREAD

 

 

AMMO BUNDLE MAKER

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


ANTI BLOCKS BULLETS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


COMBINE RETURN

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


EVERYTHING IS SELLABLE

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


EXTRA RECIPES

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


HOME BREWERY

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: DRACOS99


INVISIBLE ANIMAL FIX

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


LOOTABLE OBJECTS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 

 

LOOTER

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


NO ARMOR ENCUMBRANCE

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


NO DIGGING ZOMBIES

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


NUCLEAR POWER

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Telric, Various


ONE BOOK TO RULE THEM ALL

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: HaidrGna

 

OPEN DOOR SYNDROMES

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

[Also Use Open Door Syndrome 1]

Special Thanks to: OldManBrian, Khaine, Khelldon, Dust2Death, Telric, Quasimiyao , Sphereii

 

 

OPEN DOOR SYNDROME 1

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

[Also use Open Door Syndromes]

 

 

OPEN DOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN AND LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

[Not compatible with Open Door Syndromes & Open Door Syndrome 1]

 

 

PALLETS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Dracos99, Various


PETS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


POISON REMOVAL

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Valmar, StompyNZ,Rewtgr,Sphereii, Khaine

 


SHOP KEEPING

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to:Spectral Force, Jaxteller, Ghostreaver


SPECIAL FORCES CASES

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


STACKER

USE CLAYMORES STACK SIZE INCREASER
Found HERE

 


STACK SIZE INCREASER

USE CLAYMORES STACK SIZE INCREASER
Found HERE

 


STORE SHELVES ORIGINAL

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: DRACOS99, Khelldon


STORE SHELVES

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

 


SUPPLY CRATES

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


TALLON EDITS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks and Full Credit to: TALLON And all work by him, with just a few edits of my own.


WEAPON MAGAZINE SIZE INCREASER

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


WHISPERERS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: HaidrGna,


WHISPERERS WITH LIGHT AND REDUCED STAMINA

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: HaidrGna, Various

 


ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: StompyNZ, Khelldon

 

ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS WITH NO RAGE

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: StompyNZ, Khelldon


ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS 2

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various

 

ZOMBIE MODIFICATIONS 2 WITH NO RAGE

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Various


187 SLOT BACKPACK

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD


375 SLOT BACKPACK

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Khaine


630 SLOT MEGA BACKPACK

INFO HERE

DOWNLOAD

Special Thanks to: Sirilion

 

SUPPORT ME:

PAYPAL DONATION If you appreciate my work and you want to show support

 

your mods dont have a download option and github

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, truckerraycruz said:

your mods dont have a download option and github

If you click on download all mods there is a download link there  -

 

To download a single github repo...

You need https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7106012/download-single-folder-or-directory-from-a-githib-repo

 

And enable gitzip in your browser extensions (chrome/firefox)

 

 

20200723_210924.jpg

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, Riles said:

hmm.. not aware about picking a specific day, but you can definitely change the DAILY open/close times under traders.xml I believe. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 8:02 PM, stallionsden said:

STALLIONSDENS SHOP KEEPING

 

This is more a multiplayer modlet.

 

Adds shop containers to the world so a player can set up a shop and sell stuff to other players. You can set your own asking price as well.

 

Thats right you can run your very own shop right here in the apocalypse. Who said you making money had to stop because the world ended....

 

 

As the shop keeper you are set to keep the shop supplied of stock. Players can buy items from you.

 

a Player can craft certain shop containers to suit their business type they want to run.

 

Want to run a weapons and ammo store, you can make all the weapon shop containers and set the shop up how you like.

 

Want a coffee shop go for it set up your own coffee shop.

 

A brewery, well you can do that to.

 

You can even be a jack of all trades and set up shop with everything in it.

 

ROLEPLAY

 

Great Roleplay if you like. players can alo request stuff from you if you so wish to go out and hunt for it, you can create stuff for another player of what they request and you can then set your price for it.

 

LIMITATIONS

All shop containers are found under shop

 

Due to the vending machine code to change the name of the vending machine being in the DLL and hard coded names will all be generic when you have placed the container down and even searching for shop containers in CM menu even tho you have put shop in and you scroll your mouse over it will come up with vending machine.

 

Simply create some player made signs and display it above the container to let others know what container it is

 

hey man ! just wondering if u can help me . i want to change the currency money use in this mod, can u change it from DUKE COINS to OLD CASH? is that possible? im hosting a dedicated server (rented) and i really want to control the money in game..  would be a great help thanks man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dodoriax said:

 

hey man ! just wondering if u can help me . i want to change the currency money use in this mod, can u change it from DUKE COINS to OLD CASH? is that possible? im hosting a dedicated server (rented) and i really want to control the money in game..  would be a great help thanks man

i can take a look at it. But possibly hard coded. Will let you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dodoriax said:

 

hey man ! just wondering if u can help me . i want to change the currency money use in this mod, can u change it from DUKE COINS to OLD CASH? is that possible? im hosting a dedicated server (rented) and i really want to control the money in game..  would be a great help thanks man

I have looked at the vending machine code and unfortunately I believe (Could be wrong) but it is hardcoded, unless i missed something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a line at the very top of traders.xml that lists the currency, but I don't think you can really change it. At least not for individual things. Might error if you change it at all, never tried. Lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

There is a line at the very top of traders.xml that lists the currency, but I don't think you can really change it. At least not for individual things. Might error if you change it at all, never tried. Lol.

Will look at it. But yeh only looked in items and blocks lol. Never thought of traders for it.. lol ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, stallionsden said:

UPDATED NUCLEAR POWER

 

- Added schematics to different loot groups and lootcontainers.

- Removed schematics from similar groups

Hi there, I installed the above modlet, but when selecting one of the recipes, I get non-stop NullReferenceExceptions in console.

 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RecipeUnlockData.GetName () [0x0001a] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByEntry.GetBindingValue (System.String& value, BindingItem binding) [0x00054] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at BindingItem.GetValue (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x00023] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at BindingInfo.RefreshValue (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x0001a] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.RefreshBindings (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x00010] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByEntry.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00008] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByList.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0012d] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_InfoWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_CraftingInfoWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0000e] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x0014d] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x0003f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiUpdateHelper.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
 
(Filename: <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e> Line: 0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KezC said:

Hi there, I installed the above modlet, but when selecting one of the recipes, I get non-stop NullReferenceExceptions in console.

 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RecipeUnlockData.GetName () [0x0001a] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByEntry.GetBindingValue (System.String& value, BindingItem binding) [0x00054] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at BindingItem.GetValue (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x00023] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at BindingInfo.RefreshValue (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x0001a] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.RefreshBindings (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x00010] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByEntry.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00008] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByList.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0012d] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_InfoWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_CraftingInfoWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0000e] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x0014d] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x0003f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiUpdateHelper.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
 
(Filename: <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e> Line: 0)

Ok will take a look when i am home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Ok will take a look when i am home.

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, KezC said:

Hi there, I installed the above modlet, but when selecting one of the recipes, I get non-stop NullReferenceExceptions in console.

 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RecipeUnlockData.GetName () [0x0001a] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByEntry.GetBindingValue (System.String& value, BindingItem binding) [0x00054] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at BindingItem.GetValue (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x00023] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at BindingInfo.RefreshValue (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x0001a] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.RefreshBindings (System.Boolean forceAll) [0x00010] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByEntry.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00008] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_UnlockByList.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0012d] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_InfoWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiC_CraftingInfoWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0000e] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x0014d] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x0003f] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
  at XUiUpdateHelper.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e>:0 
 
(Filename: <8e01b025fbb443a8a909f16c8980a00e> Line: 0)

 

Hi KezC


I think it may be that there are repeated recipes and some have different items to make them.
Example:

<recipe name = "nuclearPoweredEngine" count = "1" craft_area = "chemistryStation" tags = "learnable, perkAdvancedEngineering, nuclearGeneratorSchematic">
<ingredient name = "resourceForgedSteel" count = "12" />
<ingredient name = "resourceOil" count = "50" />
<ingredient name = "smallEngine" count = "5" />
<ingredient name = "resourceScrapBrass" count = "12" />
<ingredient name = "resourceGoldNugget" count = "6" />
</recipe>
<recipe name = "nuclearPoweredEngine" count = "1" craft_area = "chemistryStation" tags = "learnable, perkAdvancedEngineering, nuclearGeneratorSchematic">
<ingredient name = "nuclearPoweredEngine" count = "1" />
<ingredient name = "resourceAcid" count = "15" />
<ingredient name = "resourceElectricParts" count = "3" />
<ingredient name = "resourceMechanicalParts" count = "7" />
</recipe>

 

To make a nuclearPoweredEngine, does the recipe ask for a nuclearPoweredEngine?

I don't know, I'm still wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gouki said:

 

Hi KezC


I think it may be that there are repeated recipes and some have different items to make them.
Example:

<recipe name = "nuclearPoweredEngine" count = "1" craft_area = "chemistryStation" tags = "learnable, perkAdvancedEngineering, nuclearGeneratorSchematic">
<ingredient name = "resourceForgedSteel" count = "12" />
<ingredient name = "resourceOil" count = "50" />
<ingredient name = "smallEngine" count = "5" />
<ingredient name = "resourceScrapBrass" count = "12" />
<ingredient name = "resourceGoldNugget" count = "6" />
</recipe>
<recipe name = "nuclearPoweredEngine" count = "1" craft_area = "chemistryStation" tags = "learnable, perkAdvancedEngineering, nuclearGeneratorSchematic">
<ingredient name = "nuclearPoweredEngine" count = "1" />
<ingredient name = "resourceAcid" count = "15" />
<ingredient name = "resourceElectricParts" count = "3" />
<ingredient name = "resourceMechanicalParts" count = "7" />
</recipe>

 

To make a nuclearPoweredEngine, does the recipe ask for a nuclearPoweredEngine?

I don't know, I'm still wrong.

You are correct, the first recipe for nuclearPoweredEngine is missing the list of components and the second recipe for nuclearPoweredEngine requires nuclearPoweredEngine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Let Stallionsden check it out and see if that is the problem or do a test yourself eliminating the first recipe, although there are also others that are repeated (nuclearPoweredBattery,nuclearSolarCell).

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Tracker, I will leave it to the experts :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urgh why did i have multiple recipes for the same thing lol.... I had to have had a reason lol.. Urgh fixing it atm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

UPDATED NUCLEAR POWER

 

FIXED

- Fixed recipes and removed multiple copies

- fixed unlocking schemetics

 

Special thanks @Gouki for all your helpful assistance 🙂

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, thanks for fixing that so quickly! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"No digging zombies" throws and error before I even start a game.  Has always done this for me.  Great idea for a mod.  Just doesn't work for me on a new game. 

 

Upgraded my stacksize increaser and looter because I saw you updated them six days ago.  Hoping with updating all three mods the digging mod work work.  Instead it resulted in this error:

 

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range" error whenever I try to open a container.  The error makes it so that I can't close the box.  I had downloaded your modlets master file.   Tried your Zstallions looter and stacker folders.  Tried your stallionslooter folder also.  You also have stallionsstacksize increaser.  Same error.  Not sure which ones I'm supposed to be using because I see all of them were updated 6 days ago. 

 

Tried a new game with just looter and stacker.  Same array index out of range error. 

Tried removing all those mods and seeing if I could get my old game to work.  Same error. 

I remove both of your mods (looter and stacker) with a new game.  No errors.

I remove both of your mods (looter and stacker) with my old game.  Get the index out of range error again.  

 

Which looter and stacker mold folder should I use for the latest build of A19? From your file description in the HTML section of both mod permutations (zstallions and stalliondens), and the descriptions look identical.

 

Stacksize increaster - "Increases stacksizes of Items you wish to increase."

zstallions looter - "increases the size of lootcontainers"

 

Can you please help me troubleshoot this?  Thanks in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, angrysquirrel said:

"No digging zombies" throws and error before I even start a game.  Has always done this for me.  Great idea for a mod.  Just doesn't work for me on a new game. 

 

Upgraded my stacksize increaser and looter because I saw you updated them six days ago.  Hoping with updating all three mods the digging mod work work.  Instead it resulted in this error:

 

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range" error whenever I try to open a container.  The error makes it so that I can't close the box.  I had downloaded your modlets master file.   Tried your Zstallions looter and stacker folders.  Tried your stallionslooter folder also.  You also have stallionsstacksize increaser.  Same error.  Not sure which ones I'm supposed to be using because I see all of them were updated 6 days ago. 

 

Tried a new game with just looter and stacker.  Same array index out of range error. 

Tried removing all those mods and seeing if I could get my old game to work.  Same error. 

I remove both of your mods (looter and stacker) with a new game.  No errors.

I remove both of your mods (looter and stacker) with my old game.  Get the index out of range error again.  

 

Which looter and stacker mold folder should I use for the latest build of A19? From your file description in the HTML section of both mod permutations (zstallions and stalliondens), and the descriptions look identical.

 

Stacksize increaster - "Increases stacksizes of Items you wish to increase."

zstallions looter - "increases the size of lootcontainers"

 

Can you please help me troubleshoot this?  Thanks in advance. 

Hi AngrySquirrel

will look at these 3 for you and let you know and come back with a fix.

no digging zombies works perfectly no errors.

the looter needs fixing tho
stacksizer works no errors for me. Maybe if you could upload your output.log or players log i can see and go from there. But will fix the looter for now

 

Stacksizes refers to the stacknumbers of each item.
looter refers to the size of a lootcontainer you loot in the world like a chest.

 

EDIT:

Tested no digging zombies - No errors
Looter - Errors.... FIXED (need a new game for the fix

Stacksize increaser had no errors.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, ArNaLdInHo said:

87.png?width=709&height=443

 

 

AStallionsdensOpenDoorSyndromeWithRespawnLockPickingAdditions

 

 

88.png

Can you post a output.log  or players.log please

 

@ArNaLdInHo Tested it and I got no errors, will need to see your output.log please so as to see where the error is occurring 🙂

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Can you post a output.log or players.log please

 

@ArNaLdInHo Tested it and I got no errors, will need to see your output.log please so as to see where the error is occurring 🙂

i got 2 times in my server, from 2 players, i have to be alert when appen again ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...