STALLIONSDENS A19 Modlets

stallionsden

• 2 weeks later...

the nuclear battery bank doesn't seem to get power. i have it connected to solar banks but as soon as its night, and the solar banks turn off, all power is out even though i have 6 lvl 78 batteries in the bank

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, kanealpha said:

the nuclear battery bank doesn't seem to get power. i have it connected to solar banks but as soon as its night, and the solar banks turn off, all power is out even though i have 6 lvl 78 batteries in the bank

Hi @kanealpha

Are you using the correct batteries 
nuclearBatteryBank -nuclearPoweredBattery

for the nuclear Solar Bank- nuclearSolarCell

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate, I want to use the special forces mod in with other mods like war of the walkers, but unable to because they occupy the same slots. How would i edit the mod so they show in the back pack or in different slots on the toolbelt. Many Thanks

Thomas

8 minutes ago, thomsi said:

Hi mate, I want to use the special forces mod in with other mods like war of the walkers, but unable to because they occupy the same slots. How would i edit the mod so they show in the back pack or in different slots on the toolbelt. Many Thanks

Thomas

Hi @thomsi

I unsure of what war of the walkers add.  But if you edit the war of the walkers entity classes.xml and add the 3 special forces bags to it (may have to remove water can of food and torch maybe.) That should work