STALLIONSDENS A19 Modlets

Hi Stallions and Actinum

I updated the Mining mod and it seems great that now it has its sound and flames (it gives more realism to the game), but the sound of the machine is high (when starting to mine and when finishing mining), it does not let you hear anything around from your base.
I understand that it is a mining machine, but the noise makes you despair after a while.
Could the sound be lowered to the machine? I hope it's not more work for ActinumTiger.
Regards

26 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi Stallions and Actinum

I updated the Mining mod and it seems great that now it has its sound and flames (it gives more realism to the game), but the sound of the machine is high (when starting to mine and when finishing mining), it does not let you hear anything around from your base.
I understand that it is a mining machine, but the noise makes you despair after a while.
Could the sound be lowered to the machine? I hope it's not more work for ActinumTiger.
Regards

Hi ya  @Gouki

I will take a look in the xmls and let you know. 

On 2/11/2021 at 2:58 PM, stallionsden said:

@Gouki

If you look in the sounds.xml of the modlet - config/sounds there are some adjustments in there that can be played with to lower or heighten the sound of the machines 🙂 

Hi Stallions

I made some changes and the sound of the mining machine continues to be heard loudly, I made changes again and lowered it to the minimum and it gives me an error on the console.
I suppose it may be because the sound has a specific value and I can't go beyond there.
Or I'll be doing something wrong, I don't know.
Regards

17 minutes ago, pipermac said:

Question about mining machine.. Can there be a delay timer for picking it up like there is to search it? I keep accidenlty picking it up when it's not ready yet 

Hi pipermac

The mining machine has it added, it is this:

<property name = "TakeDelay" value = "12" />

To know when the mining machine is ready, it is when it only spews steam.
When it is mining, it spews fire and steam, that's the difference.
Hope that helps you.
Regards

2 hours ago, Abura said:

Hi,

I would love to use some of these on our community server, do I just install these on the server or do the clients need them too?

Hi @Abura

Some have custom icons which require to be on server side and client side. Otherwise the icons will be blank.

The mining machine and rain catcher (tiger models) may need to be server and client side as well.

I dont have a server tho to test these exactly.

Stallionsden 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply, tried it yesterday and it seems that none of them load, with both server and client having the mods installed.

I hope someone can give me some tips and tricks to get these working :)

4 hours ago, Abura said:

Thanks for the reply, tried it yesterday and it seems that none of them load, with both server and client having the mods installed.

I hope someone can give me some tips and tricks to get these working :)

Do you have an output.log/players.log i can see. 

I think I know maybe what happenned.  When you dl them do you open the folder then transfer the actual mod into the game Mods folder or just drag the first folder into the Mods folder