STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

2 hours ago, stallionsden said:

UPDATE:

New version of The Mining Machine and Rain Catcher is now up and ready for Download. Let me know how you go with it please.

Hi Stallions and ActinumTiger

I hope you have a good start to the year and that you have had a great time in these parties that passed (damn 2020).
I just stop by to thank you for this great mod and the models that you have included, they are the best, (The mining machine is a bit heavy, but it's worth it).

P.S. Just an observation in recipes.xml to make the Water Collecter, ask for the resourceAirFilter and in the game you can't do it.
It can be solved quickly, but for those who do not know, it is a great help.
Regards

4 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi Stallions and ActinumTiger

I hope you have a good start to the year and that you have had a great time in these parties that passed (damn 2020).
I just stop by to thank you for this great mod and the models that you have included, they are the best, (The mining machine is a bit heavy, but it's worth it).

P.S. Just an observation in recipes.xml to make the Water Collecter, ask for the resourceAirFilter and in the game you can't do it.
It can be solved quickly, but for those who do not know, it is a great help.
Regards

Hi @Gouki

Thankyou they look marvellous dont they and urgh my bad will fix that problem now. 

Hello,

i'm playing solo, so your 375 (630 - isn't working) is a must for me. I played around 6h, build a forge and bam.

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array and i need to alt-f4 to close the game.

I tried 187 slots, and second and third slots aren't working. And some output slots dive into bottom of my screen.

output_log__2021-01-18__18-28-00.txt

1 minute ago, stallionsden said:

Ok so all sorted l. Let me know and I can take a look. Will look at the back packs in the morning. 

Your backpacks are fine. They just aren't compatible with MeanCloud_Mining modlets which add zinc and brass to forge, destroying UI.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:09 PM, stallionsden said:

STALLIONSDENS MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER (TIGER MODELS):

What are you supposed to do with the terrain blocks that the mining machine comes up with ? I've been placing the blocks I was interested in and harvesting them with a shovel/pickaxe (or a machete for the human remains LOL) and saving the others to fill in holes, is there a more elegant solution ?

Cheers

31 minutes ago, Grolbu said:

What are you supposed to do with the terrain blocks that the mining machine comes up with ? I've been placing the blocks I was interested in and harvesting them with a shovel/pickaxe (or a machete for the human remains LOL) and saving the others to fill in holes, is there a more elegant solution ?

Cheers

No lol the human remains were in there as a joke thing lol. 

The others is random terrain blocks some you can use others you can do what you did etc.

52 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

No lol the human remains were in there as a joke thing lol. 

Leave them in please, if you lay a bunch of them out together for harvesting it looks wonderfully disturbing 😄 and then you collect a truckload of bones and nitrate :)  They were actually some of the most useful 🤣

44 minutes ago, Grolbu said:

Leave them in please, if you lay a bunch of them out together for harvesting it looks wonderfully disturbing 😄 and then you collect a truckload of bones and nitrate :)  They were actually some of the most useful 🤣

lol i wasnt going to remove em haha 😛 . but yeh cant just have all the good stuff being dug up only lol

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...