STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

UPDATE:

OPEN DOOR SYNDROME AND OPEN DOOR SYNDROME 1

FIXED:
Continual loop when trying to destroy.

PLEASE NOTE:
The stove, The fridges, the old cabinetbottom and the steel desk will have to be destroyed twice to get rid of as the extends on those did not work. All others work fine. (No double loot tho)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Maztex said:

2,936 hours in this game, been playing 7 days for a minute. There are some well known community folks who keep this thing alive, Val, Laz, Guppy, Mag, etc. Just cuz I am here I'd like to thank you stallionsden . Happy holidays. 

Hi Maztex

Thank you for your kind words and glad you are enjoying the mods.  The modding community we have is amazing and always willing to help and teach and the above mentioned have contributed a great deal of time and assistance for many whom play 7dtd and venture into the mods world.

Have a safe and happy holidays for you and your family as well.

Stallionsden

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 5:14 AM, stallionsden said:

Special Forces Cases

reports showed the decline of the human race people dying and turning,becoming zombies. You however were prepared for this for years. As a Doomsday Prepper you collected all the Necessary equipment required to survive.

Adds -

* 3 cases with all the necessary survival gear one would need

*Warning*

- unless you have a bigger backpack open 1 bag at a time and sort

***NOTE***

windows.xml (windowslooting requires editing to 20 rows and 15 columns) so this section -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="10" cols="9" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

SO SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="20" cols="15" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

Having trouble remembering where to access the windows.xml file to make the changes

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, stallionsden said:

STALLIONSDENS MINING MACHINE AND RAIN CATCHER (TIGER MODELS):

A huge thanks to ActiniumTiger for his Models he provided for use with the mining machine and rain catcher.
Same function as original version only with awesome Models for the mining machine and rain catcher.

2021-01-09_11h24_21.thumb.jpg.22c2a0499b53fcb5a82e98fd4fb16f66.jpg

DOWNLOAD NOT WORKING !!!

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Try a different browser

I tried Opera , Chrome and Firefox...how many i should try ??????

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Try a different browser

Like, i come to that site, but if i click that download nothing happens...

Maybe you should use another storage method ? Instead ? :D

2 hours ago, PeNa1979 said:

I tried Opera , Chrome and Firefox...how many i should try ??????

Like, i come to that site, but if i click that download nothing happens...

Maybe you should use another storage method ? Instead ? :D

Lol all of em 😛

File to big for github. 

4 hours ago, PeNa1979 said:

Man, there is a ton of free file servers :)))))))))))))

www.leteckaposta.cz - files to 160mb

www.ulozto.sk - files almost unlimited

https://uschovna.zoznam.sk - files to 2gb for free...register with any mail...

I only use what I know.  Will check to see if one drive is having any errors tho

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)