Jump to content
stallionsden

STALLIONSDENS A19 Modlets

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

HAHA were you in the creative menu lol by chance.

Nope I have cheats turned off and debug mode is not enabled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Nope I have cheats turned off and debug mode is not enabled

Ok i know tfp added sort buttons so will fix them for you guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Ok i know tfp added sort buttons so will fix them for you guys

Awesome! Thanks :)

 

Is that clear inventory button not supposed to be there?

Edited by Junkyard Cat (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Awesome! Thanks :)

 

Is that clear inventory button not supposed to be there?

no it is that is for when your in the cm and want to delete all inventory but it is only there when you have cm open

 

11 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Awesome! Thanks :)

 

Is that clear inventory button not supposed to be there?

 

11 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Awesome! Thanks :)

 

Is that clear inventory button not supposed to be there?

could you get a screen shot of the icon your referring to that is deleting your inventory as well please,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stallionsden said:

no it is that is for when your in the cm and want to delete all inventory but it is only there when you have cm open

 

I have cheats turned off and haven't touched debug mode and it is still there :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

1 hour ago, Junkyard Cat said:

I have cheats turned off and haven't touched debug mode and it is still there :(

I got no idea what you done lol.

I just tested the 187 and only button i have is the sorting one.

I open a container and only have the 3 icons sort, move same items and move all , And i click on them and they do as they intended.

Have you downloaded the new modlet or still using the old one btw

Try the new one with the new item sorting buttons.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated First Post.

Can now download all mods at once via GITHUB

OR

 

Can download individual Modlet/s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one from the 7dtd mods website is the same version as the one posted here right? That's the one I'm using. I don't know what I did to get that clear inventory button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Junkyard Cat said:

The one from the 7dtd mods website is the same version as the one posted here right? That's the one I'm using. I don't know what I did to get that clear inventory button

no not necessarily, unless it directs you here to my dl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

oh its good now. i downloaded the version posted here which is updated i guess. the one on https://7daystodiemods.com/bigger-backpack-mods-by-stallionsden/ has an older version. no more delete inventory button :)

 

/e: AND the sort button works! before, it was the backpack button at the top left of my inventory that i would push and it would do nothing. Thanks Stallion!

Edited by Junkyard Cat (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Junkyard Cat said:

oh its good now. i downloaded the version posted here which is updated i guess. the one on https://7daystodiemods.com/bigger-backpack-mods-by-stallionsden/ has an older version. no more delete inventory button :)

yeh its a good site but having the most upto date version is its downfall , I and alot of others always keep the forums with the upto date versions so if you have a mod from the site try coming here and grabbing the forum version to check as well.

but super glad you got it working and we sorted it for you 🙂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, XPho3nixRisingX said:

Kind of a big ask for you to go out of your way @stallionsden but could you possibly port the no digging zombies mod back to alpha 18.4 as well?

Hi @XPho3nixRisingX yeh i can get you the 18.4 version will pm you it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey stallion, I've been looking on Google for a land claim block mod to increase how many land claim blocks that can be placed at once. Is there any way you could make a simple mod just to increase how many land claim blocks you can place? Thank you! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Junkyard Cat said:

Hey stallion, I've been looking on Google for a land claim block mod to increase how many land claim blocks that can be placed at once. Is there any way you could make a simple mod just to increase how many land claim blocks you can place? Thank you! :)

I know there is a mod out there that does that. I can look into it for you but i will also find the one that is already done to if you like and point you in that direction as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2020 at 1:25 AM, Junkyard Cat said:

Hey stallion, I've been looking on Google for a land claim block mod to increase how many land claim blocks that can be placed at once. Is there any way you could make a simple mod just to increase how many land claim blocks you can place? Thank you! :)

There is one here called Max Animals/Zombies and Claim Blocks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an issue with the zombie modifications with no rage mod. Instead of walking towards me the zombies just slide. at a distance they walk, but when they get closer to me they just lose animation and just slide. I have a few mods but none that mess with zombies. I did have JaxTeller's Zombie Reach and Mumfy's Skins. But nothing changed when I removed those. It wasnt until I removed the zombie mod with no rage. I havent seen any errors pop up either. Maybe just a setting but I dont know really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CMGPython said:

I have an issue with the zombie modifications with no rage mod. Instead of walking towards me the zombies just slide. at a distance they walk, but when they get closer to me they just lose animation and just slide. I have a few mods but none that mess with zombies. I did have JaxTeller's Zombie Reach and Mumfy's Skins. But nothing changed when I removed those. It wasnt until I removed the zombie mod with no rage. I havent seen any errors pop up either. Maybe just a setting but I dont know really.

Hi CMGPython

yeh Try the zombie modifications one I have some work to do with the rage ones i found out to.

Sorry for the trouble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stallionsden said:

Hi CMGPython

yeh Try the zombie modifications one I have some work to do with the rage ones i found out to.

Sorry for the trouble

Its no trouble. I honestly thought I was doing something wrong and just couldnt figure it out. But I will try that one. Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that the lootable objects and pallets mods have stopped working with stable release, when I try to start a game with them I just get errors about loot tables not being defined and such, and I flew around to check and there were no lootable objects or pallets... I would assume that the home brewery mod then is also broken since it works in a similar way, however I did not check to see if any barrels were lootable or not. I am trying to run Darkness Falls as well with them so not sure if that makes a difference, though just before stable release I was running the mods along with war3zuk and it seemed to work alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KinaUndead said:

It appears that the lootable objects and pallets mods have stopped working with stable release, when I try to start a game with them I just get errors about loot tables not being defined and such, and I flew around to check and there were no lootable objects or pallets... I would assume that the home brewery mod then is also broken since it works in a similar way, however I did not check to see if any barrels were lootable or not. I am trying to run Darkness Falls as well with them so not sure if that makes a difference, though just before stable release I was running the mods along with war3zuk and it seemed to work alright.

wil check it out. can you try with just the pallets and brewery and lootable objects in without any others to rule out the other mods you have causing issues

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh yeah, disregard the above. I went back and tested plain vanilla with nothing on but the mods and they seem to be working again. That's rather peculiar though... I wonder what in DF causes it to break. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to do without them as I realize that it's a non-issue for you to solve. Thank you though for the quick reply, I still appreciate that quite a bit!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KinaUndead said:

Ahh yeah, disregard the above. I went back and tested plain vanilla with nothing on but the mods and they seem to be working again. That's rather peculiar though... I wonder what in DF causes it to break. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to do without them as I realize that it's a non-issue for you to solve. Thank you though for the quick reply, I still appreciate that quite a bit!

no worries happy to help where i can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...