Edit History

FileMachete

FileMachete

1 hour ago, Toybox372 said:

Would the p90 work as the top tier SMG for your idea?

Depends if TFPs either were willing to add another cartridge or if they would just ignore rw and have it use 9x19 (cringing) (like the AK using 7.62x51 instead of 7.62x39) Wouldn't be a bad choice, and it's rw cartridge, 5.7x28 was designed to penetrate Lvl3-a body armor so they could give it a + against armor like the in-game soldiers appear to wear.

On the bottom end I think a Mac-10 (were made in both .45ACP and 9mm) would be a great choice.

I'd initially thought of the old M3 "grease gun" submachine gun for T1, but thought, "-why- for mercys sake?!?" those things were _horrible!_ and I wouldn't wish them on a zombie! ... well, come to think of it, maybe I would :biggrin1: (Edit: they were also .45ACP only)

Being pretty old-school I'd have a hard time finding flaws with the current H&K MP5 being the T3, and it normally used the 9x19 round. Was also sold in the US in fair quantities.

One of it's newer brethren (MP7) uses a unique cartridge, 4.6x30, and I don't think there was a US civilian version, nor much use by US military/police.

The other newer one from H&K, the UMP, comes in 9mm, and is being used by US Border Patrol. So 'believeable' to find one in AZ.

For Tier-2 kinda hard not to see an Uzi there. Iconic looks, large production, tough, chambered in 9x19, etc.

Anyway :) just rambling around.

FileMachete

FileMachete

1 hour ago, Toybox372 said:

Would the p90 work as the top tier SMG for your idea?

Depends if TFPs either were willing to add another cartridge or if they would just ignore rw and have it use 9x19 (cringing) (like the AK using 7.62x51 instead of 7.62x39) Wouldn't be a bad choice, and it's rw cartridge, 5.7x28 was designed to penetrate Lvl3-a body armor so they could give it a + against armor like the in-game soldiers appear to wear.

On the bottom end I think a Mac-10 (were made in both .45ACP and 9mm) would be a great choice.

I'd initially thought of the old M3 "grease gun" submachine gun for T1, but thought, "-why- for mercys sake?!?" those things were _horrible!_ and I wouldn't wish them on a zombie! ... well, come to think of it, maybe I would :biggrin1:

Being pretty old-school I'd have a hard time finding flaws with the current H&K MP5 being the T3, and it normally used the 9x19 round. Was also sold in the US in fair quantities.

One of it's newer brethren (MP7) uses a unique cartridge, 4.6x30, and I don't think there was a US civilian version, nor much use by US military/police.

The other newer one from H&K, the UMP, comes in 9mm, and is being used by US Border Patrol. So 'believeable' to find one in AZ.

For Tier-2 kinda hard not to see an Uzi there. Iconic looks, large production, tough, chambered in 9x19, etc.

Anyway :) just rambling around.