Edit History

I confirm this bug since first a18 (happen one time) & since a19 experimental (many time more than a18)... & it's not specific to a prefab or biome, that can happen anywhere, on/under ground prefab or middle of somewhere lost & in the sky too & whatever single/coop/server modded or not...

Last time happen with the last a19 exp, underground middle of nowhere in desert & zero prefab all around at +1km, I can't placed 2 blocks, I see the square block is red & not green or white... I save my game, I return to test to reset chunk with the command & try the same building I did in speed in the same aera at the same coordinate, always can't place any block but this time I got one more phantom block linked with 2 last others...

(Edit: command repair chunk don't fix it)

& I don't know if it's linked with that bug, but this 2 phantom blocks was stone block in fact, but I saw it as a sand block like all other blocks! The sound destroy is the sound for stone block & the loot was stone & not sand... That happen in single/coop/server modded or not & not only for me... & seem like the same thing for all block named with "terr..." in all biome whatever the elevation... Like dirt in biome pine-forest, I see it like a dirt but sound/loot was stone... This was that too since the first a18...

I confirm this bug since first a18 (happen one time) & since a19 experimental (many time more than a18)... & it's not specific to a prefab or biome, that can happen anywhere, on/under ground prefab or middle of somewhere lost & in the sky too & whatever single/coop/server modded or not...

Last time happen with the last a19 exp, underground middle of nowhere in desert & zero prefab all around at +1km, I can't placed 2 blocks, I see the square block is red & not green or white... I save my game, I return to test to reset chunk with the command & try the same building I did in speed in the same aera at the same coordinate, always can't place any block but this time I got one more phantom block linked with 2 last others...

& I don't know if it's linked with that bug, but this 2 phantom blocks was stone block in fact, but I saw it as a sand block like all other blocks! The sound destroy is the sound for stone block & the loot was stone & not sand... That happen in single/coop/server modded or not & not only for me... & seem like the same thing for all block named with "terr..." in all biome whatever the elevation... Like dirt in biome pine-forest, I see it like a dirt but sound/loot was stone... This was that too since the first a18...

& I don't know if it's linked with that bug, but this 2 phantom blocks was stone block in fact, but I saw it as a sand block like all other blocks! The sound destroy is the sound for stone block & the loot was stone & not sand... That happen in single/coop/server modded or not & not only for me... & seem like the same thing for all block named with "terr..." in all biome whatever the elevation... Like dirt in biome pine-forest, I see it like a dirt but sound/loot was stone... This was that too since the first a18 too...

& I don't know if it's linked with that bug, but this 2 phantom blocks was stone block in fact, but I saw it as a sand block like all other blocks! The sound destroy is the sound for stone block & the loot was stone & not sand... That happen in single/coop/server modded or not & not only for me... & seem like the same thing for all block named with "terr..." in all biome whatever the elevation... Like dirt in biome pine-forest, I see it like a dirt but sound/loot was stone... This was that too with the first a18 too...