Edit History

Marinxar

Marinxar

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone can assist. I have Laptop with 12GB RAM. It has the 7200 Ryzen with Vega10 onbord.

I have had this lappy for a year and a half now, and was able to play A18 8k, and even 10k maps with Darkness Falls and many additional modlets. Game performance was a bit more sluggish compared to what it is now, BUT I never had any issue actually entering the game. 

Now with A19, I can't get in to any maps larger than 4k. The game runs a lot better, I can ramp up graphics way better than what I used to in A18, but when I load a larger map, I get Out of memory errors, VM allocation errors, etc etc and CTD. ( This happens during the Initiating World phase of loading, and sometimes even up to the point where the quest line pops up. The game starts lagging then until it completely slows down and crashes )

Does anyone have any information about this, is this a known issue, are there any advice ? I have set deiffierent virtual memory setting. Allocating even large size on 6 GB. Now back to letting Windows manage it. I have started game with all graphics setting to off/0/eights size textures. Nothing seems to help.

Much appreciate any feedback.

Marinxar

Marinxar

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone can assist. I have Laptop with 12GB RAM. It has the 7200 Ryzen with Vega10 onbord.

I have had this lappy for a year and a half now, and was able to play A18 8k, and even 10k maps with Darkness Falls and many additional modlets. Game performance was a bit more sluggish compared to what it is now, BUT I never had any issue actually entering the game. 

Now with A19, I can't get in to any maps larger than 4k. The game runs a lot better, I can ramp up graphics way better than what I used to in A18, but when I load a larger map, I get Out of memory errors, VM allocation errors, etc etc and CTD. 

Does anyone have any information about this, is this a known issue, are there any advice ? 

Much appreciate any feedback.