Edit History

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro
To solve the stability issues of a ship in 7DTD, the carrier has been made to appear logged in an ice lake or an ice lake with years of snow drift. It's a hybrid open style and dungeon crawl, The ground level is at deck 8 (13 total) it has many ways to enter. Decks (excluding the island entrance) 6-9 is open style as you start to delve deeper into the ship you're eventually be funnelled to the centre of deck 9 where the start of the dungeon segments begins. You then proceed through decks 10-13 and up into the island entrance towards the end at deck 6 (flight Deck). The last part of the dungeon crawl is in the island (control tower decks 6-1) and it finishes at the top with a convenient ice/snow cave pit with water to jump into below.

Please be aware

Currently the carrier cannot be spawned with vanilla RWG. It does work with NitroGen However, but there is an issue with large prefabs where the distant mesh doesn't go away and displays permanently, even inside. I do have detailed instructions to get it working perfectly, with Nitro & manual spawning. Included in the main download if you wish to use your own map or add it to an existing map. So to keep things as simple as possible. i have predone 5 maps (2 Vanilla, 3 Nitro), so the only thing you would need to do is choose a map and copy/paste the generated world folder and the prefab files and that's it.

Installing it as a new Nitro map and manual spawning can get a bit involved and i've been sitting on the carrier since it was ready in A18 exp, just to see if the TFP might have fixed some of the issues with the size/mesh bug,terrain bugs (Ice displaying as Snow) and RWG dropping support for large prefabs after a17. However those are still on going issues and i just want to let people try it out. So as it is now there are workarounds for everything except the terrain bug, so no ice ether way. But i'd rather release it like this than never so here it is.

Pre done Maps

Everything you need is in each map download. Once installed everything should work, except the ice. To install on a new/existing map see the main download under the maps.

Predone 8K Vanilla: Download               Predone 4K Vanilla: Download

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download          Predone 8K NitroGen: Download              Predone 4K NitroGen: DownloadNitro10K   Nitro 8K   Nitro 4K

Main manual spawning or NitroGen download 

This download has all the need documentation and step by step information to manually spawn or use with NitroGen.

Super Aircraft Carrier POI: Download

To see more screenshots of the Carrier throughout the build process, check out my project gallery 

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2019_06.12_-_19_57_26_84.thumb.png.a7ec40f73c46a40843116d242ea81316.png

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro
To solve the stability issues of a ship in 7DTD, the carrier has been made to appear logged in an ice lake or an ice lake with years of snow drift. It's a hybrid open style and dungeon crawl, The ground level is at deck 8 (13 total) it has many ways to enter. Decks (excluding the island entrance) 6-9 is open style as you start to delve deeper into the ship you're eventually be funnelled to the centre of deck 9 where the start of the dungeon segments begins. You then proceed through decks 10-13 and up into the island entrance towards the end at deck 6 (flight Deck). The last part of the dungeon crawl is in the island (control tower decks 6-1) and it finishes at the top with a convenient ice/snow cave pit with water to jump into below.

Please be aware

Currently the carrier cannot be spawned with vanilla RWG. It does work with NitroGen However, but there is an issue with large prefabs where the distant mesh doesn't go away and displays permanently, even inside. I do have detailed instructions to get it working perfectly, with Nitro & manual spawning. Included in the main download if you wish to use your own map or add it to an existing map. So to keep things as simple as possible. i have predone 5 maps (2 Vanilla, 3 Nitro), so the only thing you would need to do is choose a map and copy/paste the generated world folder and the prefab files and that's it.

Installing it as a new Nitro map and manual spawning can get a bit involved and i've been sitting on the carrier since it was ready in A18 exp, just to see if the TFP might have fixed some of the issues with the size/mesh bug,terrain bugs (Ice displaying as Snow) and RWG dropping support for large prefabs after a17. However those are still on going issues and i just want to let people try it out. So as it is now there are workarounds for everything except the terrain bug, so no ice ether way. But i'd rather release it like this than never so here it is.

Pre done Maps

Everything you need is in each map download. Once installed everything should work, except the ice. To install on a new/existing map see the main download under the maps.

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download          Predone 8K NitroGen: Download              Predone 4K NitroGen: DownloadNitro10K   Nitro 8K   Nitro 4K

This download has all the need documentation and step by step information to manually spawn or use with NitroGen.

To see more screenshots of the Carrier throughout the build process, check out my project gallery 

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2019_06.12_-_19_57_26_84.thumb.png.a7ec40f73c46a40843116d242ea81316.png

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download            Predone 8K NitroGen: Download             Predone 4K NitroGen: DownloadNitro10K   Nitro 8K   Nitro 4K

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download            Predone 8K NitroGen: Download             Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

Nitro10K   Nitro 8K   Nitro 4K

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download                             Predone 8K NitroGen: Download                         Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

Nitro10KNitro 8K                   Nitro 4K

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download                             Predone 8K NitroGen: Download                         Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download                             Predone 8K NitroGen: Download                          Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

This

Download has all the need documentation and step by step information to manually spawn or use with NitroGen.

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download                             Predone 8K NitroGen: Download                          Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

Nitro10K                       Nitro 8K                   Nitro 4K

This

Download has all the need documentation and step by step information to manually spawn or use with NitroGen.

Naz

Naz

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download                             Predone 8K NitroGen: Download                                  Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

Nitro10K               Nitro 8K                              Nitro 4K

Naz

Naz

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Intro

Please be aware

Pre done Maps

Vanilla 8KVanilla 4K

Predone 10K NitroGen: Download                             Predone 8K NitroGen: Download                                  Predone 4K NitroGen: Download

Nitro10K               Nitro 8K                              Nitro 4K