Trader incinerated me!

ggoblin

Well, it's not as surprising since when you have a full inventory, any rewards the trader gives you fall on the ground. Too bad that molotovs do not follow the same behaviour as the rest of the items (fall on the ground and stay there waiting to be picked up) but trigger themselves and burn me to a crisp. It went like this: "Hey, thanks for doing this for me, I'll burn you alive as a reward!"

Lol!!! Man that's a bad case of bad luck... dropped molotovs being armed is a known thing, but if I remember right you're not supposed to be able to receive a reward until you have enough space in your inventory, I'll repro it and get a bug report in if this is the case (unless you make a proper bug report in the bugs section before I look into it).

It would make some sense to change this behaviour - we already learned the hard way that "quick, toss me a molotov, I have some zombies here" is not working. The only item you can't safely drop. But I can also live with "well, the glass botles are brittle and do break" 🙂

Archived