Edit History

Labrat309

Labrat309

7 hours ago, arramus said:

One way to look at the raw data is in the prefabs.xml file created inside the new generated World map folder. This will list all of the prefabricated structures along with their locations. On an 8192 size World, it seems to list between about 1100-1400 items. Some of the names are instantly recognizable but others can be a little cryptic. It's possible to open the World Editor to look at the prefabs first hand. I rarely use God mode to zoom around a map to check in that way.

Thanks for the info, I will look into it and see what I can find, I am pretty good and reading xml data from years of setting up servers luckily.

so a quick glance ( very quick )

10 traders, 4 book stores, 2 gun stores, 2 pharmacies 2 electronic 4 pawn shops on the generation I tried.

Labrat309

Labrat309

7 hours ago, arramus said:

One way to look at the raw data is in the prefabs.xml file created inside the new generated World map folder. This will list all of the prefabricated structures along with their locations. On an 8192 size World, it seems to list between about 1100-1400 items. Some of the names are instantly recognizable but others can be a little cryptic. It's possible to open the World Editor to look at the prefabs first hand. I rarely use God mode to zoom around a map to check in that way.

Thanks for the info, I will look into it and see what I can find, I am pretty good and reading xml data from years of setting up servers luckily.