Edit History

SylenThunder

SylenThunder

2 hours ago, Lonestarcanuck said:

Question(s)

1. if I generate my map locally (PC) and want to put it on my server.  how do I do that?  I know the path for the server saved games  but how does serverconfig.xml know to use that and no generate a map?  what do I need to set in serverconfig.xml?

2.  why are all the 8K maps generated as a bottom LEFT quad and the rest is all water?

1. You put it into the \Data\Worlds folder, then put the name of the folder into the server config. i.e. Generated world folder is "North Randavo County" your server config should have <property name="GameWorld"                        value="North Randavo County"/>        

2. Known issue in a19 when making maps on the dedi, and can happen on the client with some seeds.

SylenThunder

SylenThunder

1. You put it into the \Data\Worlds folder, then put the name of the folder into the server config. i.e. Generated world folder is "North Randavo County" your server config should have <property name="GameWorld"                        value="North Randavo County"/>        

2. Known issue in a19 when making maps on the dedi, and can happen on the client with some seeds.