War3zuk

War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

Good day War3zuk

I know it isn't your Issue .. BUT I will be happy when TFP fix this issue that many of us are having with A19+ .. And it only happens once you start installing ( SMG or Shotgun turrets ) and if you pick them back up it will stop. ... ( for me anyway, if removed _ it will stop ).

I know you have seen it on JD Kempton channel and it is a total Pain in the Butt. (His game finally Crashed because of it and he has started a New One) the one you saw the other day "Oct 16th" and posted on should be his last on that series, already recorded.

Just a little post on the Bike shop with popping in and out of the retro-fitting of stuff.  ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

[Sorry, but the video contains NSFW content not in the original game and so can't be posted on this forum. -Ed]

Edited by Crater Creator
video removed (see edit history)

Yeah ive heard the Vanilla game has a Turret issue but this isnt the place to post it, The fun pimps have areas set up for posting Vanilla Bugs.. It may be over looked if put in the wrong place :)

War3zuk .. Just wondering if you updating to A19.2 on the Mod Launcher .. before I go Back into game and find out you Did .. but my game isn't or still  at A19.1 .. thank you