Jump to content
War3zuk

War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

When playing a new game, only vanilla buildings are generated.  Mod version 2.8. The prefab config doesn't work correctly.New random world. In version 2.6 everything was fine with Compopack

Edited by Cord (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started playing 7Days again recently and I decided to look for some mods/overhauls to enhance the vanilla experience, and came across yours. Well, after a few hours of playing, I'm really impress with what you've done - awesome job, dude! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 8:29 PM, NSHGaming said:

2.9 reset all player stats on my server including trader quests

B173 Required a fresh game & ive built a modded version of the old 18.4 rwgmixer so you can use random gen & get the custom prefabs.. & thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I installed this mod only today, I decided to look for the first time. In the end, I am delighted with the work done, thanks. But there is one moment, I met a small bug, namely, I can not activate the quest. Came to the right building to clear the area, but there is no exclamation mark to use it. The building is called "War3zuk_cliff_house

Screenshot_384.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help: I tried to mark the builders class and hit the wrong button and I don't know how to get it back. hopefully there's a way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there going to be anything added to make it possible to craft Mechanical Parts? As an alternative for grinding to get a bunch for nuke rounds since 1 nuke uses 100. Thank you for this mod and all the work put into it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can you please tell me, can you create a map through Nitrogen? In the same place, you need a prefablist to create all the buildings from this mod? Or how to set the settings correctly? I would be grateful for the answer. I am writing through a translator, I apologize if it is written incorrectly)

Edited by Delside (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the start class not work now? When spawning In I'm only given the starter class sheet and nothing else, can't even craft anything with the starter class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 11:38 AM, Delside said:

Can you please tell me, can you create a map through Nitrogen? In the same place, you need a prefablist to create all the buildings from this mod? Or how to set the settings correctly? I would be grateful for the answer. I am writing through a translator, I apologize if it is written incorrectly)

 Hello I was wondering about this as well. Was translated well @Delside BTW

 

I love this mod @War3zuk, one of the best, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am(was) using Paintjob mod because of variety in colors. When you added his War3 4x4 to your mod it crashed his entire mod. How can I take out that part of your mod so i don't loose all of the other vehicles I made through Paintjob mod.

 

2020-08-02T00:17:04 218.385 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/../Mods\PaintJob/Resources/pjJeeps.unity3d" failed!
The AssetBundle 'pjJeeps.unity3d' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 My wife and I have been playing a B169 version for a few weeks. We were on day 26 and looking forward to our next horde night. After we went to bed in real life there was a large storm and our in house game server lost power. When we went to play the next day our world was reset to day one and we have a lot of grey broken textures.  Our clients work fine when we play on the server with our friends. I have also reloaded all game files on the server. The game with our friends was not running at the time and was not affected.

 

 Does anyone know a fix or is our world just corrupted now. I had to take the UPS off the server to use with my CPAP.  Will just have to get into the habit of shutting down the worlds I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, corona9800 said:

Does 3.1 require a new start

 

It did not for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok 1st Thing, The MOD will never require you to Reset your world, Only a Vanilla update to the steam files does that.. I make game breaking changes on a steam update so the new world is needed & my changes work along side.. Example, I redid the Quests.xml which would rest everyone so waited until B173 to apply those updates so it didnt affect anyone..

 

Your world is lost if you lost power & its corrupted & no there isnt anyway to fix it that I know of.. You can sometimes revert back if on a server or if you do daily backups which you really should be doing..

 

Im removing the files from the AIO & adding Erics Modlet to the launcher so theres 0 conflicts..

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question
For the Alpha 19 there is only the AIO or there are also the modlets individually.

Since we only use a few things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, War3zuk said:

Ok 1st Thing, The MOD will never require you to Reset your world, Only a Vanilla update to the steam files does that.. I make game breaking changes on a steam update so the new world is needed & my changes work along side.. Example, I redid the Quests.xml which would rest everyone so waited until B173 to apply those updates so it didnt affect anyone..

 

Your world is lost if you lost power & its corrupted & no there isnt anyway to fix it that I know of.. You can sometimes revert back if on a server or if you do daily backups which you really should be doing..

 

Im removing the files from the AIO & adding Erics Modlet to the launcher so theres 0 conflicts..

@War3zuk Thank you for Jeep fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started fresh on the recent AIO Overhaul A19 b173 V3.1 (this updated version also removed some POIs causing performance issues), however there is a POI remaining that is causing huge framerate drops down to 20fps from 90fps when I look directly at it.

 

POI: xcostum_PetStore(by_Jackelmyer).1294

Using seed A19b173WarsUK with your own pregen map. TP to -1101.1/36.3/-673.4 (or use TPPOI) and note the drop in performance at this POI.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Loving the mod.  I did run into an error in the wastelands with the flying insect swarm. Below is the error in the output log.

 

Particle System is trying to spawn on a mesh with zero surface area
 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\ParticleSystem\Modules\ShapeModule.cpp Line: 1682)

 

Also it seems that the final cook quest was throwing an error that  an Object not set to the instance of an object.

 

Thank you,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi. i downloaded the A18 launcher version and it`s gonna take more than a day to transfer to my mods folder. Any idea why?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So since the update for the mod came out I see the files have changed.  where do I put the resources and uiatlases files now since the mod folder is now gone???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what half you guys are talking about...Mod works.. Install it as needed due to the recent update to B177... Nothing is missing from the mod & there are 2 Folders as theres always been... Data & Mods..... Gruggly stop using old files .. you can run an update to the game with old files or old saves.. All you guys playing this Exp alpha 19 needs to adeer to that 1 rule or your game will break & not work properly.. & I dont mean to be rude just a bit tired of saying the same thing 1000 times for all those who dont listen..

 

The Prefab LAG is the Fun Pimps Fault NOT the prefabs... Since there updates from B157 im getting serious lag with pretty much every prefab every entity & everything else including just looking at a wall.. If I removed every prefab people has issues with wed have non left cos its not that its your hardware... im on a pretty decent pc & im getting 10 to 20 fps looking at most buildings on B177 was the same for me on B163

 

Aorus Elite Mobo

4TB Nvme Raid Sabrant

64GB DDR4 3200 Ram

RX 5700 XT 8GB Vram DDR6

Cpu 3950X Running stock & Oc

 

Fps average 23 now in my GFX card system stats... It used to be 150 average... I get 23 fps looking at the floor, 25 fps looking directly at a wall so 1 texture lmao... my fps jump from 120 to 30 as soon as I start moving.... The game is BORKED for me & has been since 157

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Day War3zuk

 

Don't know if this is a problem .. but I just launched the game on the Mod Launcher and did the refresh as always .. got a fairly large update on refreshing and then after I loaded the game, I was checking "F1" I saw this .. and thought you should know .. I didn't play but a couple of minutes, but it took a longer than normal time to load the game.

 

1621774873_7DaystoDieScreenshot2020_08.07-16_14_44.88(2).thumb.png.c6ce25787f2fbc661a7e17a01115726c.png

 

Hope you can read it .. the best I could find. 

Have a good weekend and always .. Be Well ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, War3zuk said:

No idea what half you guys are talking about...Mod works.. Install it as needed due to the recent update to B177... Nothing is missing from the mod & there are 2 Folders as theres always been... Data & Mods..... Gruggly stop using old files .. you can run an update to the game with old files or old saves.. All you guys playing this Exp alpha 19 needs to adeer to that 1 rule or your game will break & not work properly.. & I dont mean to be rude just a bit tired of saying the same thing 1000 times for all those who dont listen..

 

The Prefab LAG is the Fun Pimps Fault NOT the prefabs... Since there updates from B157 im getting serious lag with pretty much every prefab every entity & everything else including just looking at a wall.. If I removed every prefab people has issues with wed have non left cos its not that its your hardware... im on a pretty decent pc & im getting 10 to 20 fps looking at most buildings on B177 was the same for me on B163

 

Aorus Elite Mobo

4TB Nvme Raid Sabrant

64GB DDR4 3200 Ram

RX 5700 XT 8GB Vram DDR6

Cpu 3950X Running stock & Oc

 

Fps average 23 now in my GFX card system stats... It used to be 150 average... I get 23 fps looking at the floor, 25 fps looking directly at a wall so 1 texture lmao... my fps jump from 120 to 30 as soon as I start moving.... The game is BORKED for me & has been since 157

if there are only 2 folders, then what is this. this is where i originally got the mod from.

 

 

7days.PNG

Edited by corpseaplenty (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the most recent update, I am seeing this at a specific location on the map.  It's not tied to any of my quests, as far as I know.  It's visible from pretty much anywhere on the map, but gets larger the closer I get.  Any idea what it is or how to get rid of it?

20200808003118_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...